York College University Centre

3 York College University Centre reviews

• York College University Centre
Jessie

Fashion Design and Garment Technology BA (Hons)

College has offered great support over the last year during COVID, I have still managed to be able to do my work and achieve the grades I wanted. College has kept clean and offered many hand sanitizer stations. College is offering various online catch up sessions and opportunity sessions.

30 Jun 14

Access to Higher Education Diploma - Business

York College has been nothing but a disappointment throughout. There is zero communication from staff. A lot of the staff are incredibly childish and unprofessional. In particular the people in charge. Do not study A Levels here. Not to mention the extortionate bus fare and the parking permit fees.

Zara

Fashion Design and Garment Technology BA (Hons)

My overall experience has been great because I enrolled on one course, but the course leader of the Degree course thought I was to experience for that course. So she suggested to go and do the degree course because I had 3 and a half year of work experience in fashion, which made me think that they are a college to see how good I am. It was the best decision I made because I enjoy every second of being on the course. I also really enjoy learning new thing about the fashion industry. So if you are looking for a course to go and do after you finish college, I would suggest going onto this course.