University of Lincoln | Student Reviews

1,338 University of Lincoln reviews

• University of Lincoln
Amy

University of Lincoln

Overall I have had an enjoyable time at university! Love the city and the course was mostly good. I have learnt a lot of new skills abd nade some amazing friends. I wish I had joined a few sports societies to fully embrace university more. Living in a slightly smaller city than other universities was perfect for me! Super handy living really near everything you'll need!

Jake

University of Lincoln

Media Production BA (Hons)

I have really enjoyed it however it has been difficult for me to make friends and the settling in period wasn’t easy and I felt there wasn’t much support in place. But I am enjoying the course and am more relaxed about things now

Katie

Journalism BA (Hons)

My university experience so far has had its fair share of ups and downs, but I’m now in my second year and I’ve found my feet. I’ve enjoyed my whole experience and I’ll treasure it forever. Lincoln is so lovely, and I know I’m going to live here for the rest of my life.

University of Lincoln

Film Production BA (Hons)

Better but different than expected. Plenty of opportunities to make new friends. Warm community or students, however I believe that diversity within students and teaching staff is not the best.

Rhys

Criminology BA (Hons)

Really good, so happy I came to Lincoln! Wouldn't want to be anywhere else. The students union is one of the best in the country and it's 100% worth it to get involved.

Matt

University of Lincoln

Biomedical Science with Science Foundation Year BSc (Hons)

University has been so scary but I jumped right into it and am so happy I did because I’ve come out my first term as a much better person. I love the Uni of Lincoln and everything it has to offer. From the setting to clubs to facilities, it’s got exactly what I need and more.

Owen

University of Lincoln

Chemistry with Science Foundation Year BSc (Hons)

The univeristy is great for my course but also great for a social life. The resources offered are brilliant at helping further learning. There are lots of opportunities for personal development.

Zuzanna

University of Lincoln

Games Computing BSc (Hons)

Amazing. It's Opened so many doors and opportunities to me. However, it's also Made me depressed at times and Upset. It's been a massive roller-coaster, But I'm hanging on for the ride

Codruta

University of Lincoln

i love it it's so much fun and i made a lot of amazing friends. I love my room its very big and light and i get to do the course i am passionate about as well as having a lot of fun

Niamh

University of Lincoln

International Relations and Politics BA (Hons)

i have loved my university experience so far, i’ve made so many great friends and gained a lot of independence. from cooking and washing my clothes by myself, to joining societies and going on nights out, i’ve done a lot of things that i though i’d struggle to do, and i feel a lot better for it.