Student reviews of University of Lincoln

University of Lincoln 927 reviews

Filter reviews

Martin Cheatham

University of Lincoln

Sport Development and Coaching BSc (Hons)

Fantastic course, nightlife, clubs and societies. I feel the experience has significantly improved my ability to learn and made me more employable. 100% recommend going.

Seeto

Master of Architecture MArch

I think I have had a great experience so far. The campus is really picturesque and its really safe. I can go to the library at any time and come back at anytime because. In addition to this, there are a lot of things to do. My only problem is that I don't know why the tuition fees are so high for international students

Arden

University of Lincoln

Forensic Science BSc (Hons)

It has been more than I could have asked for. The University of Lincoln has given me so many opportunities to become more independent and confident as a person. I have loves every aspect of my course and feel fully prepared to go onto what is next. I have been fully engaged with my course and feel like I have gotten the most out of it which I would recommend for any incoming students. The support here has been never ending.

PK

Marketing MSc

University's facilities are really good especially the university library. The environment is good. Got many friends from different countries and they are very nice.

Nguyen

Design MA

Overall, my university experience is good. This is a nice place to study as they offer great quality of education. Besides, I can enjoy a new chapter in the UK with good activities from the city and the Student Union.

Susan Kingston

University of Lincoln

Criminology and Sociology BA (Hons)

Excellent . Any issues have been worked with and through. Can not complain the tutors make it for me. They are 100% behind you and guide you to achieve the best you can.

Stefan karl

Management and International Relations MSc

Great, lots of amazing opportunities and fantastic experiences. Lincoln really cares for it's students and its obvious as there are lots of focus groups and projects where our opinions are taken into account.

Hanna

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

yeah it has been quite good, nice environment to work in. Really liked the atmoshpere of the city, in terms of how close everything is. Loved the society that I am part of as well.

Charlotte Price

University of Lincoln

Forensic Science BSc (Hons)

I am extremely happy with how I've settled in at university so far. I have made a small-knit group of friends that I get on with so well and am very happy with the content in my course. I love studying forensic science and learning all the basic principles and concepts behind everything. The university also provides all the facilities I need to keep on top of things both in my personal and academic life. I cannot recommend the university of Lincoln enough!

Rupert

Politics BA (Hons)

Been good, has made me a better person

Rating summary