Student reviews of University of Lincoln

910 University of Lincoln reviews

• University of Lincoln
Jayant

Robotics and Autonomous Systems MSc

My experience so far has been excellent. The most important thing was being around people who are driving their respective fields forward with their research, which is very motivating. The course is well planned and I am very optimistic about my future.

PP
Parvathi Padmakumar

Master of Architecture MArch

I am doing Post graduation at University of Lincoln . Till now my academic and social life is really good as the staff and people around are quite helpful . The facilities in the campus are quite good which allows you to perform well. Libraries ,seminar halls, studios and all every other working spaces are well maintained. There are Students groups and workshops which you can be part of.

Ruba

Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences PhD

Nice and I feel I'm progressing which is the most important thing I appreciate my supervisor he is really helpful and I wish I will still in this level tell I finish my degree

TN
Thanyachat Nathatpong

University of Lincoln

It's small university that you can enjoy your university's life within 1 year if you like quiet and calm city. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. The library is good and open 24 hours.

Shenell

University of Lincoln

Politics and Social Policy BA (Hons)

I have enjoyed it and gained lots of transferable skills. I have found my course very engaging and there is a lot of support offered by academics if you are struggling

Jess

University of Lincoln

Animal Behaviour and Welfare BSc (Hons)

My university experience has been amazing so far and I am very glad to have chosen Lincoln. There are so many things to throw yourself into, societies being my choice, and to keep you on your toes. I have also met some amazing people and cannot wait for the next couple of years in Lincoln.

F(
Fatemeh (Rose)

University of Lincoln

Animal Behaviour and Welfare BSc (Hons)

I absolutely love it! As an international student, the University of Lincoln has become my second home (much more so than my old university back home) and I’m even considering further education or careers here just to stay! The friends I’ve made and academics I’ve learned from have been an invaluable part of my time here. The extracurriculars, such as societies and volunteering, have increased my knowledge and skills. The city is very alive and friendly and I know I’ll miss it all when I have to leave.

amanda

Clinical Animal Behaviour MSc

I absolutely love university. It's a perfect balance between academic and social. I'd love to come back and do my PhD. I just try to keep in mind my purpose and motivate myself to do good.

Joy

Conservation Studies Graduate Diploma

Great overall. Professors are amazing, labs are great, opportunities for extended learning is fantastic. Good courses, nice makers lab with a wide variety of artistic things to try.

Darcy

Management MSc

The tutors are kind and knowledgable, they want to help everyone to learn better whatever you are Britain or International students. The Student’ Union has amounts of acativities, especially Quake once a week for different themes. It also has a friendly and safe environment.