University of Buckingham

• University of Buckingham
OM
Owen Moore
SECOND YEAR

Low academic reputation Low ranking Not good for career development, understaffed, underresourced, slow for change. Too expensive Inexperience associate deans

Reviewed: 09 October 2022
BM
Ben Matthew That Fong
THIRD YEAR

Accounting and Finance (with integrated Foundation) BSc (Hons)

Making friends is easy Online studies is hard

Reviewed: 25 March 2022
Bilkis

Medicine MB ChB

Since it’s a small community it’s really nice and peaceful to study in. Although the location makes it hard to find something fun to do the students union organises parties and fun stuff almost every week

Reviewed: 24 March 2022
BC
Bethany Cook
FIRST YEAR

History and Heritage Management BA (Hons)

Due to it being a smaller uni, many of the classes (especially in the humanities courses are quite small (less than 10 students) making the learning more personalised and making it easier to communicate queries with lecturers. Whilst the campus is in a small town so lacking in shopping and general nightlife it is only a short journey to Milton Keynes

Reviewed: 07 February 2022
WJ
Won Jun
FIRST YEAR

My overall experience has been alright. Online lectures were not favourable but worked fine. Although the support has not been the best, going back to in-person teaching will surely improve it.

Reviewed: 27 April 2021
Madison
FIRST YEAR

I’ve really enjoyed my experience so far, there has only been one class that i’ve struggled to get along with due to the group based final project (which is clearly difficult to complete in the circumstances) but aside from that i’ve had plenty of support. That being said, we have not had the same access to the facilities and so I don’t think its right that we have to pay the same full price!

Reviewed: 10 April 2021
Anna
SECOND YEAR

I came to the University in January 2020, unfamiliar with the UkK legal system and the study format. The university has helped me a lot in understanding how to study in the Uk and most of my modules were highly interesting and intellectually stimulating. They tried to do their best for online teaching, experimenting with new methods of teaching and making it as interactive as possible to prevent us being too bored at home. there was sufficient guidance on exams and summative coursework and so far I quite enjoyed my course despite the whole pandemic.

Reviewed: 04 April 2021
Alisha

Computing BSc (Hons)

It has been a great experience. As there are relatively fewer people in the course as opposed to other Universities, each student is well known by the lecturers. The staff are very friendly and supportive. I would definitely recommend the University of Buckingham.

Reviewed: 10 March 2020
Hussein
FIRST YEAR

Business Management BSc (Hons)

Reviewed: 24 February 2020