University Centre Peterborough | Student Reviews

3 University Centre Peterborough reviews

• University Centre Peterborough
Ben

University Centre Peterborough

Sport and Exercise Science BSc (Hons)

My overall university experience so far has been amazing! I transfrerred after studying my 1st year at a much larger institution and have found it much more enjoyable since joining and have gained a lot more. The support I have recieved from staff with academic work and the delivery style has defintely benefited myself. Regulalrly contributing and presenting in addition to becoming involved with wider aspects of student life such as Student Council Rep, ambassador and engagement with employability hub has futher increased my confidence and self-improvement. Consequently, my development as an individual has been huge, both academically and in my wider skills. Providing you choose to engage, in terms of your studies and student development, you would be hard pressed to find another organisation that provides the same level of support and opportunity for improvement as UCP. Highly recommended!

Rich
15 Jul 20

University Centre Peterborough

Biological Sciences BSc (Hons)

Brilliant, it really is a great place to study. It's a personal uni, not like large universities, I always feel welcome and supported. I am very happy to study with UCP, money well spent!

Rosemary

University Centre Peterborough

Psychosocial Studies BA (Hons)

Fantastic ! Being on campus increases the student experience and the atmosphere has been warm and welcoming since day 1. All of the staff are involved in helping us have the best experience