University Centre at Salford City College

• University Centre at Salford City College
SW
Sarah Weston

Business HND

I found The University Centre at Salford City College an excellent place to study. The facilities are modern and easy to access, and I have always felt it is a safe and inspiring environment to learn. I began studying here 4 years ago at Level 2 and am now studying at level 5, and my tutors have been excellent all-round. Their knowledge and experience really comes through in their teaching, and I feel I have received real quality in my learning. I have learnt so much from them during my time here, not only academically, but professionally and personally too. The support I have received from them in helping me to achieve my academic goals has been second to non, they have always been available and willing to go above and beyond to help in any way they can, and I feel that my time studying with them has been life changing.

BM
bobby Moran

Construction HND

The campus is located in a great area, with good transport links. However, the university centre does not feel a part of the college.

JB
John Bean
28 Jul 20

Again as mentioned, I am fuming. The teaching and grades were going alright with two teachers being a bit useless over the two years but this "Income Officer" has created a whole new level of incompetence which has overshadowed what was quite a pleasant few years of study at the College. I hope this issue gets resolved soon but currently the outlook doesn't look good.

1 people found this helpful

W
William

Integrated Health & Social Care HND

It’s been great and I had the chance to meet so many good tutors and students which have helped me do great work. The facilities are fascinating and very easy to navigate through.

TC
Tony codling
07 Jul 16

Been brilliant have enjoyed the whole experience and to make good friends along the way as a mature student I found it hard at first but the lecturers where brilliant