Nottingham College

3 Nottingham College reviews

The annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards (WUSCAs) highlight the incredible work carried out by institutions for their students. Each year we send a team of review collectors to university and college campuses across the length and breadth of the UK to gather student reviews. Students can also participate by filling in an online review form. Over 30,000 students participated in this year’s WUSCAs, making Whatuni the UK’s largest source of real, honest, student reviews.

• Nottingham College
SW
Sarah Williams

Photography Practice FdA

Worst experience I’ve ever experience from a educational establishment. Won’t be coming back again and I strongly advice people look elsewhere. This place is a joke and a laughing stock. No real education or learning given. Doesn’t even deserve one star it’s that bad and corrupt.

LG
Lubomir Gazi

Business Management FdA

Great teachers, I like the way they teach impresive love it

GJ
Grace Jones

Graphic Design FdA

I have only been at the college for 3 months so far as I joined late into the year however I have really enjoyed it and I have had all the help that I need in catching up.