Liverpool Hope University | Student Reviews

1,289 Liverpool Hope University reviews

• Liverpool Hope University
Martina

Criminology BA (Hons)

Overall, this year has been a horrible year for everyone regarding the pandemic. But having said that, this years level of teaching has been awful. I did a foundation year last year at my university and comparing the level of teaching with both years, this year fails and I feel like I haven’t learnt much as what I should have. Zoom calls are good, but it’s very unprofessional when tutors speak about their pets all the way throughout the zoom call. Especially when they are constantly barking. This years learning has been far beyond a joke and have not been worth the fees we have to pay.

David

Liverpool Hope University

The overall experience at the university was a bit disappointing. Despite the departmental staff’s efforts to make our experience as positive and worth the money as they could, it fell short of it. Online teaching cannot compare to face to face teaching, you do not get the same experience, are most likely to turn off your camera and leave the room, feel less motivated being isolated from peers, and you are less likely to ask a question that if you were in a face to face setting.

Deborah

Liverpool Hope University

Business Management and Music Production BA (Hons)

I have enjoyed my time at the university. I have learnt a lot of new skills and been given the opportunity to progress on the skills i already obtained. I have made many new friends and i have grew a channel of networking in order to progress my education and make my stamp in the working world.

eve

Liverpool Hope University

Not a fan. Wish i had gone to a different university. Don't make the same mistake as me and come here!! Only thing i liked about my whole experiences were all the nice people i met.

Amin

Liverpool Hope University

Advanced Computer Science (MSc)

Excellent

alice

Liverpool Hope University

Music and Psychology BA (Hons)

it has been fun, enjoying my course and my halls are nice - activities going on and nice people. looking forward to another two and a bit years left at university

Charlie

Tinotenda

Liverpool Hope University

Criminology and Sociology BA (Hons)

It has been good so far just need to continue to help students achieve their dreams

Rachel

Liverpool Hope University

It has been mostly positive

Aoife

Liverpool Hope University

English Language BA (Hons)

I have loved my time at Liverpool Hope and have made so many brilliant memories