Kingston University | Student Reviews

915 Kingston University reviews

• Kingston University
Nitesh

Kingston University

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

My overall experience in Kingston University was very bad specially this last year after the city was in lockdown, the University didn't focus on students mental health and how to support them in every way possible, little support from teachers, and no reply back of most of the queries i had, insufficient online resources. To be honest it wasn't worth paying £9250 this year, Such a waste of money.

Lia

International Politics and Economics MA

Staff tried their absolute best to mimic the in-person university learning experience by hosting a number of extracurricular events and activities and committed their time to ensuring that students did their absolute best under these circumstances.

aisha

Science, Engineering and Computing PhD

i have overall really enjoyed my time at university and am glad i chose to study here. the support provided to students has been excellent and i feel valued, heard and respected. I love all the changes that are always being carried out in the buildings to help make it a better environment to study at and i’m proud to be a student here.

Melissa

Kingston University

Cyber Security & Digital Forensics (with Sandwich Year) BSc (Hons)

So far, I am really enjoying my time at Kingston University. The lecturers are really willing to help even if people are struggling. You just have to be engaged. I've enjoyed the course content and liked the modules Database Driven Application Development and Ethical Hacking the most (Second Year).

Katie

Adult Nursing BSc (Hons)

Kingston is a decent university but the quality of teaching and the lecturers is not great. Many of the lecture rooms used at Kingston Hill campus for nursing are freezing, not enough focus on clinical skills. Like that there is free parking on campus and laptops available to loan.

Effie

Kingston University

Forensic Psychology (4 years full time including sandwich year) BSc (Hons)

Online teaching has been rough and there have been many times when technical difficulties have caused us to postpone lectures or for the lecturer to record and upload them at a later time. Lecturers are usually pretty good about providing support for assignments, but a few of them are really bad at it. We’ve had a couple of guest lecturers and that’s always a positive in my book.

Parushuramudu

Aerospace Engineering MSc

Actually I came in pandemic time so , I didn’t go to university only online classes . When ever we have laboratories in that only will go and attend that lab.

Damian

Kingston University

Aerospace Engineering (4-year SW) BEng (Hons)

Overall Good university, to contact the teachers is very accessible not a big hustle always help from there, facilities are clean and has access to everywhere and for everyone with disabilities

Simran

Kingston University

Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management BSc (Hons)

Kingston University overall has made a great impression, it is unfortunate that we had to be online, but in the near future their facilities and education will really help thousands of people enjoy the university experience.

Nadia

Early Years Foundation Degree FdA FdA

The overall experience has been very poor. My lecturer often rushes over the work we have to learn in order to summit our assignment. She also enjoys putting us into separate rooms to do research but does not get check up on the progress and to see if we need any support