Cranfield University

17 Cranfield University reviews

• Cranfield University
Adi

Management MSc

Loved every bit of it. Got a job before leaving the university at the same company cranfield got me an internship at. Cranfield can open doors, its your responsibilty to walk!

1 people found this helpful

SB
Sayan Bose

Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc

The faculty, and academics are great, and the rankings of the course lives upto the course that gets taught. The industry of the university is amazing, with the connect with each individual faculty is also very commendable. The student life can be improved within the campus.

1 people found this helpful

MT
Monish Thorat

Management MSc

Great campus and good teaching staff but only thing my course lacks is Diversity.

RY
Ritika Yogeesh Gadag

Aerospace Vehicle Design MSc

Great location and environment to study but hectic schedule

Davide

Management MSc

My overall experience at Cranfield was excellent. I improved a lot both professionally and personally and I felt I entered in a new phase of my life. Cranfield helped me to find a job and to feed my ambitions to excel and improve in everything I do. I am really proud and happy of my decision to go there and if I come back in time I would do exactly the same!

SS
Shurick Shrivastava

Investment Management MSc

One of the best choices for Management and related courses. Vast curriculum outside of textbooks that helps gain the practical knowledge. Outstanding teaching and support staff. The location of a Uni is not in a City so can be a problematic sometimes but its just one small point.

First gen student

Aerospace Vehicle Design MSc

Great place with great, expert faculties. Hectic course work.

AM
Ajanta Mazumdar

Food Systems and Management MSc

Great deal of practical knowledge. Rather than being conventional science or management courses, all courses are infact applied courses (for example future food sustainability, aerospace transport systems) which makes Cranfield unique in its own. A lot of group activities are done as a part of the course which helps us build our team working skills, interpersonal skills and leadership skills. Challenges are given hands on as study scenarios which is later discussed on guided by the professors. Unique way of teaching and learning. Makes a student leave their comfort zone and become a professional. Worst aspect would be the location since it's quite isolated from the cities so student life gets a bit dull with fewer sources for recreation. Trips and getaways can be arranged by the University for students as those are very very less.

Ayesha

Aerospace Vehicle Design MSc

Overall I had higher expectations for the course and running of the university, however, I have still thoroughly enjoyed my studies. This degree has made me love my field of study and not want to change career paths anymore

Giulia

Management MSc

I am really satisfied with Cranfield University. I had a challenging year where I learnt so much. I liked the entire course and really pushed me throughout the whole duration. I learnt a lot from every module and I liked the lecturers. The first term was too intense compared to the rest of the year, the course director could balance better the work load. I appreciate a lot the work of the career service and the help they gave me. I liked the idea of living in a "bubble" a bit far of everything else, because I was able to make friends and be focused on my uni course. I liked the sport clubs and the facilities the university provided