12 Cranfield University reviews

• Cranfield University
Ayesha

Aerospace Vehicle Design MSc

Overall I had higher expectations for the course and running of the university, however, I have still thoroughly enjoyed my studies. This degree has made me love my field of study and not want to change career paths anymore

Management MSc (MiM)

My overall experience at Cranfield was excellent. I improved a lot both professionally and personally and I felt I entered in a new phase of my life. Cranfield helped me to find a job and to feed my ambitions to excel and improve in everything I do. I am really proud and happy of my decision to go there and if I come back in time I would do exactly the same!

Management MSc (MiM)

Loved every bit of it. Got a job before leaving the university at the same company cranfield got me an internship at. Cranfield can open doors, its your responsibilty to walk!

Management MSc (MiM)

I am really satisfied with Cranfield University. I had a challenging year where I learnt so much. I liked the entire course and really pushed me throughout the whole duration. I learnt a lot from every module and I liked the lecturers. The first term was too intense compared to the rest of the year, the course director could balance better the work load. I appreciate a lot the work of the career service and the help they gave me. I liked the idea of living in a "bubble" a bit far of everything else, because I was able to make friends and be focused on my uni course. I liked the sport clubs and the facilities the university provided

Management MSc (MiM)

I would say that I will never be regret about coming to Cranfield. I made lots of good friends from all over the world, I learned and experienced more than I expected. It's worth spending one year and the money to study here.

Management MSc (MiM)

Overall, my experience at Cranfield was excellent. I chose the course at this University mainly for the internship and while it wasn't perfect, I met some great people, made good contacts, was paid a respectable salary (living wage) and was supported excellently in writing my dissertation. In hindsight, my course was maybe more academic and less practical than I expected, but I certainly feel much more equipped with business acumen and have come out with a very good Masters degree from a top University.

Management MSc (MiM)

I think it is really great!! I made a lot of new friends. I have developed myself personally and professionally. The university has allowed me to gain knowledge that I can put into action.

Management MSc (MiM)

Happy, enjoyable,intense study and good experience during my life and also support my future development. It is really a suitable place for study and also near London to have some fun. A good place to develop myself.

Management MSc (MiM)

Great courses, I have been able to use them after school. It improved my attractiveness on the employèrent market. This only depends on the way students sell themselves! I have made lots of true friends and I am very satisfied of the career opportunities it gave me. I had one of the best year I ever had and I have since placed members of my family in this same course! I am now living in London working in a consultancy and my brother is now living in the US and got offered a position in a global construction company.

Management MSc (MiM)

It was by far the best year in my life where I grew professionally and personally. I learnt a lot from the professors and from my global colleagues, we had students from 23 nationalities each brought a new and unique perspective in business and life.