Brunel University London | Student Reviews

1,099 Brunel University London reviews

• Brunel University London
Alian

Aerospace Engineering BEng (Hons)

It has been very good I met many friendly people and the professors are very helpful . The facilities provide us with wide range of activities. The university also has good range of study places.

Nish

Statistics with Data Analytics MSc

Overall experience is good. But some small improvements would help a lot, including better toilet facilities, more computer terminals. More affordable food outlets.

Jack

Sport and Exercise Psychology MSc

Very good.. the course is very enjoyable and the teaching is generally of good quality although not always. Sometimes the lecture delivery is a bit slow... feedback good

Chahil

Aerospace Engineering BEng (Hons)

Pleasant environment with great experiences for teaching and extra curricular activities with the societies as well as joining the Brunel teams.

Aerospace Engineering BEng (Hons)

Overall experience at uni is fabulous and won’t regret my decision ever. People on campus are very helpful and cheerful. They always try to help make arch and very moment perfect.

Adam

Physiotherapy BSc (Hons)

Great. Great support from all staff. Community feel with regards to course. Fantastic course supplemented by facilities .

Alice

Brunel University London

Supported my learning, sport facilities are very good. Lecturers are supportive. Events on campus are good. Opportunities for jobs on campus are good if you need to work

Kara

Mathematics BSc (Hons)

Very good, lots of things to do and have met lots of new friends which I was worried about moving from a different country but I have had a really good experience

Fatima

Politics BSc (Hons)

They are okay, like they need more spaces of study, better food options/ quality of food needs to be enhanced, printing facilities should be either free or every year should be given a limit for. There needs to be more parking spaces. The prices regarding to food should be feasible like they are really overpriced and some students I know they avoid eating at university which isn’t ideal and good for their health.

Shivani

Brunel University London

Accountancy with Placement BSc (Hons)

My university experience is amazing and good. Sometimes challenging but I have developed many technical and transferable skills which will help me in my career.