280 AECC University College reviews

• AECC University College
Karol

MSc Chiropractic

Times have been tough for all students around the world with covid these days. I have moved to England initially to travel and be closer to family in Poland. Instead I have stranded myself away from family and friends on an island. All is well though because I am finding support networks at my uni and through meeting new friends. I really hope classes at school will continue next year, online teaching has not been the most exciting or engaging.

Lara

Chiropractic MChiro

This year has been tough for everyone. Although, my overall experience at AECC University College has not been impacted negatively by the pandemic. Tutors have been really supportive and provided a lot of additional resources to make us understand the subjects in depth. Some tutors even scheduled additional meetings outside of teaching hours to go through concepts that were more difficult and offered different techniques to revise the contents. Support was offered by the Student Union and they organized several engaging activities throughout the past few months to keep the College’s social life going.

Ethan

MSc Chiropractic

The university exceeds itself by making sure our learning is first. Any Conner or worry is dealt with by people that understand and know how to help and you will never be short on resources, meaning you can push your learning ahead of the curb! The students are supportive too and because it is a small university everyone knows everyone, and if you don't everyone is willing to meet new people.

Chiropractic MChiro

This is my second year. I did work experience 10 years ago at the collage and the rate this university is improving its facilities for students is unbelievable. As a student I think this is a really valuable course for the local area to.

Chiropractic MChiro

Tutors are supportive This last year has been less so Loss of communication across the university body. Is apparent when talks with head of school, governing body and tutors Timetabling has always been an issue, release of timetables, release of results and receiving correct results The uni has changed a lot since the time I have started. How it is now is not what why I decided to go to this uni

Declan

MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology

Since joining this year for my masters on what is the first year that the course has been run, lecturers have been great, content has been great and the communication between students and the university regarding covid and the constantly changing situation that we have found ourselves in has been excellent. Whilst it has not been possible to meet many students at the Uni socially there have been many social events run over zoom to get involved with and I feel they have made the best of an unprecedented situation.

Kylie

Chiropractic MChiro

Although covid has massively changed how I thought this year has gone, my uni have still managed to organise events and give me a sense of university student life

Scott

AECC University College

Sport, Exercise and Health Science BSc (Hons)

My experience so far has been a strange but exciting one. The university have gone through great effort to get online and face to face teaching the best standards as possible.

TP
Teegan pearce

Chiropractic MChiro

For a freasher, i havent felt like i have been left out due to covid at all. All the work the uni has put in to make the studying as normal as possible has been amazing. Great effort has been put in throughout the whole year.

Karolin

Chiropractic MChiro

I really like this college. If you are interested in this course you will have a Great time here. The Tutors are friendly and supportive, the su is great and the campus is awesome as well