Student reviews of AECC University College

111 AECC University College reviews

• AECC University College
Rowan

Chiropractic MChiro

So far I am loving university life. AECC University College is small but everyone is very inclusive here and will look out for one another - there is an amazing family vibe that I have fallen in love with.

Savanna

Chiropractic MChiro

It has been an incredible experience, and I'm very happy to have chosen this institution. Though I may have missed out on some social opportunities, I worked very hard and have been supported by the academic and clinical staff. They staff are outstanding!

Daniel

Chiropractic MChiro

AECC is my home :) I cant imagine studying anywhere else. All the students here are like my extended family and no one is a stranger. AECC is such a vibrant inclusive environment where everyone is welcome.

Jill

Chiropractic MChiro

I like the teachers in our school but I think the administration department needs to have some improvements, be more accurate on the student timetable and efficient for the administration work for students.

Maylinn

Chiropractic MChiro

My overall university experience so far has been amazing! I have got to know so many nice people, and made friends for life. The study is very interesting and enjoyable. It looks at the humanbody as a whole and in depth in many different aspects of the human, which is the main reason why I wanted to become a chriopractor! I am very satisfied with what I have learned so far.

Alex

Chiropractic MChiro

Blood sweat and tears...that about sums it up! Absolutely brilliant though! Enjoy it whilst you can. My favourite thing about the course is that every student will be tied together for their entire career as we'll all have the same job title. Many of us will bump into each other at seminars for years to come!

Matt

Chiropractic MChiro

Small uni, I know everyone, things are good

Jacob

Chiropractic MChiro

I like the atmosphere and the enthusiasm into the subject, however I feel that for £9,000 a year I don't see a lot of benefit

Josh