AECC University College

• AECC University College
Manpreet
SECOND YEAR

Chiropractic MChiro

I really love university life, as it has allowed me to become the person I want to be. I've been able to mature, learn new skills outside of university and made strong friendships that can and will last a lifetime.

Amelia
FOURTH YEAR+

Chiropractic MChiro

Overall my experience has been positive. I feel fortunate to have joined when the university was a little bit smaller so areas were not as crammed. Recently it seems like there are too many students for the facilities provided. I feel like I have grown from someone with limited medical knowledge to now being able to diagnose, treat and help my patients wellbeing and feel ready to leave the AECC bubble and start my own career. Thanks AECC for being there for me.

Jill
FIRST YEAR

Chiropractic MChiro

Enjoy to study here although something still not in university standards, like our size of uni...the students in here are very passionate on their study that influenced me in study ...also, the uni area is the best in UK Our new principal who is a nice and open mind person

Ben
FOURTH YEAR+

Chiropractic MChiro

It’s been good, not excellent, lots of knowledgeable staff, but feel there are many gaps missing in the curriculum that shouldn’t just be left to ‘self directed learning’

Fredenike

Chiropractic MChiro

I’m glad I chose this path and though I had lots of hurdles along the way, I’d do it all over again. However, I would have to say that you need a definite love for chiropractic as your motivation, most people who don’t have this, drop out.

Scott
SECOND YEAR

Clinical Exercise and Rehabilitation Science BSc (Hons)

Overall I've had a very positive experience during my studies. The staff are very helpful and are easy to contact and talk to. The facilities suit my needs and it's all kept to a good standard.

JT
Jia Tey
FIRST YEAR

Chiropractic MChiro

It is a good experience. I can feel that we are so specialised and focus on our goals which is to become a good chiropractor. We are a small institution, which can be good as we all feel like family to each other and always support each other among different year groups.

Amy

Chiropractic MChiro

I have enjoyed studying at the AECC and am glad I chose it over different institutions. They staff are great and lecturers personal experience in practice provides lots of information you can't get from books

Adela

Chiropractic MChiro

Absolutely great! I would recommend this university to anyone that wants to become a chiropractor. Still needs improvements, but we are half way there ! Everyone is putting effort in making your day better, including professors !

Holly

Chiropractic MChiro

Very enjoyable, the best thing about the university is the staff. All very kind and supportive and you can tell they have the students best interests at heart. Staff have always supported me with any problems I've encountered and I love the variety of people and the different characters at uni. Very engaging, welcoming environment