Buckinghamshire New University

1,544 Buckinghamshire New University reviews

Our collection of real, honest student reviews of unis and courses is the largest in the UK, and help you make well-informed decisions about your future. Student reviews also form the basis of our annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards(WUSCAs), which highlight great work carried out by institutions for their students.

• Buckinghamshire New University
MK
Manjeet Kaur
FIRST YEAR

MBA International Master of Business Administration (Top-Up)

I am very happy for my study.

Reviewed: 05 April 2022
JJ
Jeeva Jacob

MBA International Master of Business Administration

I have been here for a week now and I can only find great things about here. The physical enrolment was a breeze and the staff were very helpful in responding to my questions. The only difficulty was with the document scanning and compliance process which got longer with the technical issues arose during the process. Otherwise everything is fine and clear. Thanks!

Reviewed: 03 April 2022
MR
Manicharan Reddy Lokasani

MBA International Master of Business Administration

College looks like good but all facilities for local students there are no events and sports for international students. There is no interaction between student unions and international students

Reviewed: 31 March 2022
AU
afraunissa unissa

MBA International Master of Business Administration

I feel great while studying at my campus everything is amazing and I am very satisfy with the course leaders and student hub.

Reviewed: 31 March 2022
W
Will
2 reviews
FOURTH YEAR+

Best aspects: great social life and amazing opportunities given to students to find themselves via sports, societies etc. Tips: try something outside of your comfort zone, it’s always something I’d recommend… whether you’re local and you commute or you’re living away from home to study, diving head first into something new is always something I would recommend, university is a great place to expand yourself and try things you otherwise wouldn’t get the chance to do with very minimal risk, so go and try things you wouldn’t normally do, you’d be surprised what you might find!

Reviewed: 30 March 2022
RS
Rajveer Singh
FIRST YEAR

It's a great University specially for international students. The staff are very helpful in every aspects. Lecturers teach in a very good manner I would really recommend this University to my Indian students

Reviewed: 30 March 2022
Alina
SECOND YEAR

High Wycombe campus is very close to London which is an advantage.

AM
Alice Mensah
SECOND YEAR

MSc Mental Health Nursing

I really appreciate the academic support provided to us.

NP
Nikhilbhai Patel

MBA International Master of Business Administration

BNU has been a great learning experience for myself. The lecturers are caring and attentive, always willing to help and the material has helped me grow professionally in order to become work ready. The careers department is incredibly helpful allowing, through their temp agency, students to supplement their learning with relevant work that is invaluable to leaving as a well rounded individual about the tackle the "real world". So many opportunities have come out of my time at BNU and I have loved studying here.

PP
Preetkumar Prajapati
First gen student
FIRST YEAR

As i am come from india to study MSC cybersecurity course, i found Buckinghamshire new university, it’s great university for me. It’s really really great.

Reviewed: 28 March 2022