Student reviews of Buckinghamshire New University

• Buckinghamshire New University
JD
Jake Darke

Buckinghamshire New University

BA (Hons) Sport Business and Coaching BA (Hons)

My overall experience has been very good and I have enjoyed living here and learning more about my course. This has helped me grow as a person both in knowledge and social settings

BG
Brodie griffin

Buckinghamshire New University

Multimedia Journalism with Foundation Year BA (Hons)

Fun and exciting. I get to work along side like minded people who all have similar goals in life. This makes the whole thing very enjoyable and it feels like a team.

Mersub

Buckinghamshire New University

Sports Development and Coaching BA (Hons)

Not good we dont get many opportunities and teaching is not consistent. We dont get much support at all. We go to city but dont get discounts or anything for it

Sean

Buckinghamshire New University

Football Development and Performance BSc (Hons)

Learn more from practicals than the lectures. Really expensive to travel so it’s hard to get to every lesson. Don’t really experience social life as I have to travel from Liverpool.

FN
First name

Computing BSc (Hons)

University is not worth going to especially if it is bucks University is not worth going to especially if it is bucks University is not worth going to especially if it is bucks

Brittany

Buckinghamshire New University

Nursing (Adult) with NMC Registration BSc (Hons)

I am going into my second year and have had a pleasent experience so far. I do not regret coming to Bucks, I am confident it will help me get my degree in 2021.

Clara

Buckinghamshire New University

Games Development with Foundation Year BSc (Hons)

So far it has been good. I am glad I went to university and made friends on my course. Also glad I’m doing somewhat well with my studies. It was scary at first to be moving away from home but now I call university my home also.

Anastasiia

International Master of Business Administration

I find the university quite good. It offers many opportunities for study, all the tutors are quite supportive, and I can even tell that a student is in the centre of Bucks ,but the university still lacks consistency that will not influence students’ study, this feature I think needs to be taken into consideration for a better improvement of performance.

Mark

Buckinghamshire New University

International Tourism Management with Air Travel (with Foundation Year) BA (Hons)

Couldn’t fault it it’s amazing. Made to feel welcome even though I was nervous as a new and made me feel welcome as a mature student. The student ambassadors and so valuable to the union

Tim

Buckinghamshire New University

Nursing (Adult) with NMC Registration BSc (Hons)

The university experience has had some ups and downs. Some staff helpful some very much opposite. Staffing issues in last year led to classes being cancelled and some IT problems had made some matters worst when you come in to be told class is cancelled but also the IT is not working so you can't do any work.