Student reviews of Buckinghamshire New University

893 Buckinghamshire New University reviews

• Buckinghamshire New University
Magda

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

I'm in the third year and it's good, sometimes it's hard to carry on with uni work and part-time job and have a social life but it's all very exciting. Great experience

ange

Buckinghamshire New University

Nursing (Adult) with NMC Registration BSc (Hons)

very good,i am having a very good experience so far,as a new student all you need to do is to ask questions if your unsure, all the staffs are there to help. students are also supportive so new students can ask them too

Lisa

Buckinghamshire New University

BA (Hons) Business Management and Human Resource Management with Foundation Year BA (Hons)

The university and especially the professors are really friendly and communicative. The studies have not that much students which is a benefit. The university has an old and a new building what you definitely can see but the interior is nice.

Tamaya

Buckinghamshire New University

Early Childhood and Primary Education Studies BA (Hons)

Overall the learning aspect is good. Socially it’s not very good. I would like there to be more events going on, besides clubbing for the students to socialise.

JO
Josephine Osei

Buckinghamshire New University

It has been stressful but overall great. I have some ups and down with old and new friends. I’ve been so focused on other people rather than myself which has affected my studies. But this new year it will better.

Filip

Buckinghamshire New University

Air Transport with Commercial Pilot Training BSc (Hons)

My overall experience is indescribable. I love it so much I keep saying, this is my new home now. I genuinely don't want to come back from the university because it feels like someone had taken my dream outside my head and just made it all reality. What's even better I'm not the only one with such attitude and just after one semester I got to know people I treat like a family.

Buckinghamshire New University

Police Studies with Criminal Investigation (with Foundation Year) BSc (Hons)

I’ve finished university, but at the time of starting I was very excited to get into the course and learn new things and be educated. But it turns out it actually put me off and made me realise that the university life isn’t for me, or so that university isn’t for me. I cannot fault the university as a whole but maybe said lecturers could change their attitudes towards students and their work ethic when engaging students. Not disregarding the few individual lecturers who actually made the effort to draw students interest and make lectures/seminars captivating. But the majority was very dulling of a once excited undergrad student who had eventually lost interest in their course over time. Which is sad as they saw the course as a pathway to a future career in relation to their course but could now see themselves never working in that line of work.

Surrya

Primary Education FdA

I look forward to going to university than work as i enjoy my learning and feel extremely safe at the university. The lectures are fun and interesting and the lecturers are extremely friendly and helpful.

Rianna

Marketing BA (Hons)

Really inclusive and enjoyable, more work than originally thought, but manageable and the lecturers are all passionate, and care about you and your potential. The people around the uni are all friendly and willing to help anyone that needs to be helped.

Rezna

Operating Department Practice Diploma of Higher Education

It's been great so far, looking forward to the next modules. The experience has been very positive, the course structure is brilliant. The lecturers definitely know this qualification well and have made it suitable to everyone in terms of placement location.