182,341 University reviews

Abertay University

Computer Arts BA (Hons)

I think my experience would have been better if we were able to attend on campus but that is not the uni's fault. I think they have attempted a lot in hopes to make the experience as fun as possible but I understand that this is very difficult to do.

Mohammadparsa

Goldsmiths, University of London

Computer Science (Integrated Degree) BSc (Hons)

Very hard to attend lectures and learn but also had not bad support but online learning so hard I cannot listen to any lectures or seminars and most of our lecture recordings were available for 30 days which I found out about at the end of the year so couldn’t re watch classes and resulted to my own learning and YouTube so 9k for YouTube

University of Chichester

Primary Teaching (QTS) BA (Hons)

The pandemic has been hard for everyone, and I don’t doubt that includes the university. The head of course has tried his hardest to make our experience good, but being in a pandemic it just wasn’t really possible. We’ve been fortunate to have some IRL lessons remaining, as well as the library being open. But overall it’s just been rather underwhelming.

Kylie

University of Portsmouth

Criminology with Psychology BSc (Hons)

Overall, the university experience is not what I expected due to Covid 19, however I have learnt how to be independent, manage my money, etc along with getting a valuable degree

Alice

University of Salford

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

Everything for my course has been online so not the practical experience I was expecting when I applied. However, the modules have been adapted a d delivered online - with industry relevant teaching.

Aeysha

Newman University, Birmingham

Health and Social Care (with Foundation Year) BSc (Hons)

My overall experience for this year has been amazing, I just cant describe how friendly everyone is here, and how amazing all the teachers are. Newman university is an amazing university to be aswell as being able to study well with the help of lectures and also being able to get to know everyone very easily as it's a small university were you can get to know everyone really well. I am stunned with the amount of support I had got this year and I'm sure I will with the last 3 years of my degree.

Daniel

Ulster University

Biotechnology Research MSc

This year was ruined by COVID and it was all online. We hardly received any contact or support from lecturers and were left in the dark having to teach ourselves all year.

Henna

Newman University, Birmingham

Early Childhood Education and Care BA (Hons)

I think my experience has been challenging but due to the support overall has been amazing and as a university student I am grateful with the help I have received and my university has not let me down.

Shaheed

Anglia Ruskin University

Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons)

Overall my experience at the university was mediocre. There were some module which were very interesting and practical. However, there were some where the lecturer just wanted to get it over and done without giving a proper insight in what the module is about and how it will be used in a real world situation.

University of Leeds

Biomedical Sciences BSc (Hons)

Overall alright experience, not joined any clubs or societies due to lack of information and lockdown. Access to facilities like a library, gym and lectures on campus was limited only, which contributed to less good experience. However overall standard of facilities seems good.