184,505 university reviews

IB
Indira Barreto

Coventry University

International Business Management BSc (Hons)

What makes it a great place is that they offer all the facilities required to boost the students learning and its range of events.

MT
Mummukcha Tripathi

Point Blank Music School

BA (HONS) Music Production & Sound Engineering Degree (2 year)

Point Blank Music School is one of the best place if you want to step inside the music industry. The best part is the experienced instructors and the professional studios make the learning more interesting and cheerful. The practical knowledge provided by the institution is probably the best and the studios are way more professional than any other competitors. The only thing that needs improvement is the IMacs inside the practice studios should be replaced as they are pretty slow and slow down the creative process too. Also Point Black should tie up with an accommodation agency so it gets cheap and easy for students to get an accommodation while they study there.

NA
Nena Atanasova

Arden University

BSc (Hons) Computing with Foundation Year

The only thing is that there is no gym or any sports facility in our campus but overall there is great learning atmosphere.

2 people found this helpful

SW
Sarah Weston

University Centre at Salford City College

Business HND

I found The University Centre at Salford City College an excellent place to study. The facilities are modern and easy to access, and I have always felt it is a safe and inspiring environment to learn. I began studying here 4 years ago at Level 2 and am now studying at level 5, and my tutors have been excellent all-round. Their knowledge and experience really comes through in their teaching, and I feel I have received real quality in my learning. I have learnt so much from them during my time here, not only academically, but professionally and personally too. The support I have received from them in helping me to achieve my academic goals has been second to non, they have always been available and willing to go above and beyond to help in any way they can, and I feel that my time studying with them has been life changing.

MH
Mariana Hotcas

Regent College London

HND in Business (General)

Just by Asking if you have any troubles they can help you. My 3rd year and I’m not disappointed. 👍🏼

1 people found this helpful

sally

Leeds Beckett University

MSc Psychology (Conversion Award)

the city.

GF
Gemma Francis

Nottingham Trent University

Youth Work BA (Hons)

I have come away from this experience a better person than when I started, my growth has been amazing. Being at uni during covid 19 was awful but the uni and lectures still made every effort to support me. The support I have received, not just from lectures but from the institution as a whole has made this experience for me life changing.

LR
luke roe

York St John University

Digital Marketing and Data Analytics BA (Hons)

Best aspect is great socials sports and societies and enjoyable courses only downside would be lack of information online and student support

Atz
The students choice

Arden University

BA (Hons) Business (CMI)

Dont bother wastimg your time or money!!! Ive had the worst studnet experience as a disabled student. Nobody replies to my queries and ive had incorrect fees added to my record twice, failed assignments I have deffered and now I cant get my transcript because of lack of communication and not being withdrawn by the support team. Im shocked that I cant email the Course Leader to complain as nobody gives me their email address. Its shocking how they are getting away with treating me this way. They have exacerbated my health and made it difficult for me to study during Covid. Why are you called student support? I

10 people found this helpful