182,341 University reviews

Lauren

PhD Postgraduate Research In Education And Lifelong Learning

Considering the circumstances with Covid-19, my overall experience has been great. I have had the chance to join many great research groups and meet people within my department. The support from my supervisors has been amazing.

Euan

University of East Anglia UEA

International Relations BA (Hons)

This year has not been great due to covid and also because I have had 0 contact hours due to the nature of my course. Despite this lecturers and seminar leaders have provided us with a lot of learning material and content to keep us occupied and they try hard to make seminars and lectures entertaining and to create a valued learning experience for all.

Anna

University of East Anglia UEA

Film and Television Studies BA (Hons)

I mean everything has been online but considering that 2 out of my 4 modules were independent projects (one of which being my dissertation) that hasn't made much of an impact. I'm lucky that I was able to stay in Norwich so I could access the library as only being able to use stuff available online would have made writing my diss pretty difficult.

Kayleigh

University of East Anglia UEA

Pharmacy with a Foundation Year MPharm (Hons)

Course and lecturers have been amazing. Facilities have been great when I have had the chance to use them. Well-being are good but I feel like they could do better. Would be 5 star if could be more in person I think as I don’t feel like I’ve had the full uni experience especially on a practical course.

Ellie

Newman University, Birmingham

Early Childhood Education and Care BA (Hons)

it has been an enjoyable experience studying at Newman and all the staff have been very supportive and informative as all work has been done online over zoom. The. taught sessions online have been successful and all lectures are helpful and respond quick to any problems you have.

Sin

University of Sussex

Psychology (with a professional placement year) BSc (Hons)

My experience in Sussex was very positive! From the education I was provided to the support and also the student socities I engaged with! I highly recomment this university for stimulating and exciting learning opportunities!

Bethany

Teaching and Learning Support - Foundation Degree Foundation Degree

This year has been a difficult year to say the least. The transition to online learning was made easy by the university and this has been a highlight for me. Some lecturers have not been as supportive as others and this has proved to be difficult sometimes. Nevertheless, I am going to continue onto another course with Newman.

Charlotte

Newman University, Birmingham

Primary Education (5-11) (with recommendation for QTS) BA (Hons)

I believe that most modules have been carried out well this year, however I have found the workload difficult to complete, due to COVID circumstances. The assignments have been okay, but myself and my friends felt guilty for contacting the lecturers for help based upon the assignments, as some seemed very busy. It has been hard to keep motivated during COVID with university work generally, but this year has gone well overall. The library staff have been extremely helpful!

Maya

University of Portsmouth

Drama and Performance BA (Hons)

It’s not been they way I would of wanted to do 2nd year on a drama degree, however it has been an interesting experience of acting. The uni have done their best to help us achieve what we would be if we were in the studio

Faeza

University of Leicester

Medical Physiology BSc (Hons)

Amazing experience, but the fact that it was online made some experiences less enjoyable. There was constant support from the staff, they always answered questions really fast through emails.