2018 Clearing courses at University of Wolverhampton
/
/
University of Wolverhampton

University of Wolverhampton

Student rating
This is the overall rating calculated by averaging all live reviews for this uni on Whatuni.
(3.8) 500 reviews

Uni rankings and ratings

WUSCA student ranking
These are the 2018 rankings, based on ratings given by past and current students.
100 / 126
CompUniGuide ranking
Complete University Guide Ranking
Source: Complete University Guide 2019
129th
Why Study At The University Of Wolverhampton?

At the University of Wolverhampton, we’ve got masses to offer our students - whether they’re based at our city centre campus in the heart of Wolverhampton, in Walsall, Telford, or across the world, we offer:

  • Award winning student support (Times Higher Education awards 2016)
  • 96% graduate employability rate (Destination of Leavers from Higher Education report 2017)
  • 5 year £250M investment
  • Silver TEF status
  • Top 10 UK city for live music (Ents24)
  • £250 travel fund per student

Are you thinking about applying to us through Clearing?

You can now apply to us through Clearing by speaking to us on 0333 733 4238.

 

Key Stats

Student stats
Source: HESA, 2017 (note: only applies to undergraduate records)

80 % FULL-TIME
20% PART-TIME
54 % SCHOOL-LEAVERS
46% MATURE STUDENTS
84 % UNDERGRADUATE
16% POSTGRADUATE

Graduate prospects
Source: DLHE, 2017

% IN JOB OR FURTHER STUDY

Student numbers
Source: HESA, 2017 (note: only applies to undergraduate records)

TOTAL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS

16,115
Is there the option to study abroad at this uni?
Yes

Reviews

Amanda Stephenson

University of Wolverhampton
Physiotherapy BSc (Hons)
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING

Excellent, high quality teaching, the course placement coordinator has provided excellent clinical placements in the NHS, sports, private practice, excellent...

Adreea

University of Wolverhampton
OVERALL UNIVERSITY RATING

90% and the rest of 10% you need to build yourself as a confident...

Where you'll study

University of Wolverhampton

Wulfruna Street Wolverhampton WV1 1LY United Kingdom Nearest train station: Wolverhampton  0.2 miles away

Thinking of studying in Birmingham?

Check out our Birmingham city guide