University of Wolverhampton | Profile and 2018 Ranking
/
/
University of Wolverhampton

University of Wolverhampton

Student rating
This is the overall rating calculated by averaging all live reviews for this uni on Whatuni.
(3.8) 500 reviews

Uni info Uni info
Uni infoUni info
  • Overview
  • Job Prospects
  • Course And Lecturers
  • Students' Union
  • Accommodation
  • Facilities
  • City Life
  • Clubs And Societies
  • Student Support
  • Fees
  • Scholarships/Bursaries
  • Academic Strengths
  • Entry Requirements

Key Stats

Uni rankings and ratings

WUSCA overall rating
This is this uni's WUSCA 2018 ranking for the university of the year category. See the full league table here
(3.84) 
WUSCA student ranking
These are the 2018 rankings, based on ratings given by past and current students.
100 / 126
CompUniGuide ranking
Complete University Guide Ranking
Source: Complete University Guide 2019
129th

Student stats
Source: HESA, 2017 (note: only applies to undergraduate records)

80 % FULL-TIME
20% PART-TIME
54 % SCHOOL-LEAVERS
46% MATURE STUDENTS
84 % UNDERGRADUATE
16% POSTGRADUATE

Graduate prospects
Source: DLHE, 2017

% IN JOB OR FURTHER STUDY

Student numbers
Source: HESA, 2017 (note: only applies to undergraduate records)

TOTAL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS

16,115
Is there the option to study abroad at this uni?
Yes

Reviews

Amanda Stephenson

Excellent, high quality teaching, the course placement coordinator has provided excellent clinical placements in the... READ MORE

Adreea

90% and the rest of 10% you need to build yourself as a confident... READ MORE

Maria

Good, better than what I... READ MORE

Open days

13 OCTOBER

Open Day

Wolverhampton

You can discover a warm welcome at our Open Day – whatever questions you’ve got, come and ask them and discover what li...Read more

17 NOVEMBER

Open Day

Wolverhampton

You can discover a warm welcome at our Open Day – whatever questions you’ve got, come and ask them and discover what li...Read more

Where you'll study

University of Wolverhampton

Wulfruna Street

Wolverhampton

WV1 1LY

United Kingdom

Nearest train station: Wolverhampton  0.2 miles away

Thinking of studying in Birmingham?

Check out our

Birmingham city guide

Cost of living

Cost of a pint
This is the average cost of a pint in Birmingham.
Source: Hotcourses 2017

Cost of pint full
£2.75

Accommodation costs
This is the average annual cost for a full time student at this uni.
Source: Hotcourses 2017

£3,774

Living costs
This is the average annual cost of living for a student studying in the town where this uni is based.
Source: Hotcourses 2017

£9,135