3 York College reviews

• York College
Jessie

York College

Fashion Design and Garment Technology BA (Hons)

College has offered great support over the last year during COVID, I have still managed to be able to do my work and achieve the grades I wanted. College has kept clean and offered many hand sanitizer stations. College is offering various online catch up sessions and opportunity sessions.

Zara

York College

Fashion Design and Garment Technology BA (Hons)

My overall experience has been great because I enrolled on one course, but the course leader of the Degree course thought I was to experience for that course. So she suggested to go and do the degree course because I had 3 and a half year of work experience in fashion, which made me think that they are a college to see how good I am. It was the best decision I made because I enjoy every second of being on the course. I also really enjoy learning new thing about the fashion industry. So if you are looking for a course to go and do after you finish college, I would suggest going onto this course.

30 Jun 14

Access to Higher Education Diploma - Business

York College has been nothing but a disappointment throughout. There is zero communication from staff. A lot of the staff are incredibly childish and unprofessional. In particular the people in charge. Do not study A Levels here. Not to mention the extortionate bus fare and the parking permit fees.