Student reviews of Writtle University College

92 Writtle University College reviews

• Writtle University College

BSc (Hons) Equine Sports Therapy

do not live on campus as even though the food is included it is really not that great! And it is pot luck if you get decent hall's or not! Go out on a Friday or Saturday rather than student Wednesday as no one goes out then. Do a lot of background reading on your subjects as the lecturer's do not give that much away really

BSc (Hons) Equine Sports Therapy

Love the course and lectures, I have learnt so much in the short amount of time I have been here. The student support body is brilliant and very fast acting, if ever you need help, they are straight on the case. I have made some friends for life here and will always remember my uni experience at Writtle.

BSc (Hons) Equine Breeding and Stud Management

Make the most of the time you have at writtle, you will get to know people pretty quickly and make good friends. Would say the only thing with accommodation is that some do not have wifi and it would be a lot better if all halls had wifi and also sometimes the rooms arent cleaned as much.

Writtle University College

Writtle is truly a fantastic college.. I have hated school and school work my entire life but when I came here I found myself in my element. Because the college is mainly equine and agriculture everyone gets along and are friendly and helpful! The support students get before joining, while studying and post graduation is outstanding! And they do everything in their power to help get EVERY student a job straight out of college.

Writtle University College

You should definitely save money before you come here As it is really expensive. And I would definitely recommend living in halls if you can as it is a lot easier to socialise and meet new people

BSc (Hons) Equine Sports Therapy

Fab uni, quite small and very friendly. There are a large selection of courses within the different rural aspects but some modules can get quite repetitive. There is a good range of accommodation with different price ranges for everyone, one downfall is the restaurant that has had some problems - new management has improved these. Chelmsford it iself is quite quiet not much to do when it is not a student night but there are some decent places. Equine facilities are brilliant as are the same for agricultural/animal degrees. The sandwich bar on campus is also quite good with the student bar selling decent drinks - only good thing would be a small shop on campus for necessities.

BSc (Hons) Animal Management with Farm Livestock Production

I am really enjoying my time at Writtle College so far, everyone was so welcoming when we first moved in, and still are. Ive made so many new friends here and started a whole new life - defiantly a recommendation to those thinking of joining - lecturers, modules and facilities are great and the campus accommodation and onsite facilities are good. Everything is so compact so everyone knows everyone - that point having a fair share of it is good and bad points, but it makes the experience more enjoyable to be honest.

BSc (Hons) Equine Breeding and Stud Management

This uni is good, and fun. It has good facilities that the students get to use when we want to. The night life in Chelmsford is really good but the eye candy to go with it is very poor, do not believe that all young farmers are good looking!!

BSc (Hons) Horticulture

Come see the college before you make your final choice too see if it is what you want and to see if youd like to be there for 3-4 years

Writtle University College

i love being a part of the Writtle college community, all of my lecturers are friendly and helpful and i have learnt a great deal from being at the college, and the facilites and resources there are great.