Student reviews of Writtle University College

92 Writtle University College reviews

• Writtle University College

BSc (Hons) Equine Sports Therapy

do not live on campus as even though the food is included it is really not that great! And it is pot luck if you get decent hall's or not! Go out on a Friday or Saturday rather than student Wednesday as no one goes out then. Do a lot of background reading on your subjects as the lecturer's do not give that much away really

BSc (Hons) Equine Studies and Business Management

Since coming to this uni, I have learnt loads of new things as well as making lots of new friends, the social life here is pretty good and I am enjoying most aspects of the course however I do think it can be improved in some ways

Writtle University College

im enjoying my experience, this uni can me small and cleeky but everyone is nice enough. it is nice that people mix between years well. you need to get involved in what does happen here at the beginning as that is wen you make most of your friends and find out what you enjoy about being here.

Writtle University College

College life is okay, as I do not live in I do not get the full experience of life at Writtle but i really like my horticulture course and am looking to maybe go further at writtle and continue my studies.

Writtle University College

BSc (Hons) Equine Science (Behaviour and Welfare)

Im really enjoying my course. I am here to study and im trying to put in as much effort outside of uni as possible, as a degree really is alot of individual work, extra reading and only basics are given from lecturers. If you want to go to uni then definitely choose a subject you are interested in and not just because it is what your parents tell you to do, because if you have no interest in it, doing extra reading and completing assignments will be alot more difficult than if you genuinely are interested in your chosen subject. I am trying to not stress about where it is leading me and what I will do once I graduate because I do not know yet, and the thought of having a huge debt with not being better off is a slight worry but I tell myself to enjoy each day and my future will slot into place eventually, as long as im putting in the effort, I will reap the rewards.

BSc (Hons) Equine Breeding and Stud Management

Make the most of the time you have at writtle, you will get to know people pretty quickly and make good friends. Would say the only thing with accommodation is that some do not have wifi and it would be a lot better if all halls had wifi and also sometimes the rooms arent cleaned as much.

BSc (Hons) Equine Sports Therapy

Make sure you live on campus if you can as it is annoying having to travel to and from campus for lectures etc. Make sure you join the clubs as they are free and a good way to make new friends. Use the gym as it is also free! I think it is great that meals are included in the price for the halls/accommodation.

BSc (Hons) Equine Sports Therapy

Advice: Get a job and have enough money so you can enjoy uni to the fullist. Not much eye candy at Writtle college just lots of stuck up Agrics. Food at Writtle is rubbish. The equine facilities are great but we do not get to use them.

BSc (Hons) Equine Sports Therapy

Love the course and lectures, I have learnt so much in the short amount of time I have been here. The student support body is brilliant and very fast acting, if ever you need help, they are straight on the case. I have made some friends for life here and will always remember my uni experience at Writtle.