Student reviews of Writtle University College

92 Writtle University College reviews

• Writtle University College

BSc (Hons) Equine Sports Therapy

Be aware that you are a distance away from chelmsford. Make sure you attend all lectures and work hard to get the most you can from your course. And make the most of your social time and make the effort to socialise and make friends. Writtle is a very friendly and social environment to be a part of.

Writtle University College

I enjoy my Horticulture course, the facilities and resources are really good and it is a lot of practical work so we can practice our skills and we work on the land in Writtle which means it is real life and not just practicing somewhere.

BSc (Hons) Equine Breeding and Stud Management

This uni is good, they give us many opportunities and supply very extensive learning opportunities. My advice would be to research your course including the subjects it covers and extra opportunities available. Keep up to date with work and assignments. Have an idea of future prospects and research dissertation ideas and identify your topics of interest.

BSc (Hons) Equine Breeding and Stud Management

I have loved my time at writtle, met so many amazing people and learnt so much. The livery facilities here are okay, and the accommodation is good, make the most of all activities there are available to make sure you meet lots of new people.

Diploma of Higher Education in Animal Management

Writtle College has great facilities and accommodation which suit is everyone is needs, as well as great lecturers which provide both theoretical and practical knowledge. However it is a small campus and lacks any real city life, so for some this is a great area as it is quiet and safe and for others it may be less suitable.

BSc (Hons) Equine Sports Therapy

Save money before you come and bring lots of fancy dress. Uni is fun and the course is good, could do with more course related trips i.e. to therapy centres, seeing more people working on horses, riding facilities are fantastic.

Writtle University College

Being at writtle college as a horticulture student has really helped me to develop some important skills for the horticulture industry and i feel i will be able to leave Writtle with a greater knowledge about it then i did before.

Writtle University College

im enjoying my experience, this uni can me small and cleeky but everyone is nice enough. it is nice that people mix between years well. you need to get involved in what does happen here at the beginning as that is wen you make most of your friends and find out what you enjoy about being here.

BSc (Hons) Equine Studies and Business Management

Since coming to this uni, I have learnt loads of new things as well as making lots of new friends, the social life here is pretty good and I am enjoying most aspects of the course however I do think it can be improved in some ways

BSc (Hons) Equine Sports Therapy

do not live on campus as even though the food is included it is really not that great! And it is pot luck if you get decent hall's or not! Go out on a Friday or Saturday rather than student Wednesday as no one goes out then. Do a lot of background reading on your subjects as the lecturer's do not give that much away really