Student reviews of Writtle University College

92 Writtle University College reviews

• Writtle University College

BSc (Hons) Animal Management

Is suffer from anxiety and they made me defer a year under the illusion that they'd actually support me with my studies. I came back and received NO assistance AT ALL. AVOID AVOID AVOID. MONEY GRABBING. If you need any help from student support, AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!!

BSc (Hons) Horticulture

Small intimate college that provides a calm respectful environment in which to study. The support staff from admin to Learner Services provide excellent care and help students to get the most from their studies. I am non-campus based so it's hard for me to comment on life on campus but there seems to be lots to do. The student union provide many activities from sports to nights out and the drinks in the bar are reasonably priced. one of the nicest things about Writtle is that all the staff from lecturers to support staff get to know the students by name - you don't get that everywhere! This enables them to be approachable by students. The grounds are also very beautiful and there is plenty of space for a walk, cycle or just to sit in the designed gardens.

Bsc (Hons) Landscape and Garden Design

The facilities are not up to the standard. The design studio is really nice and I like to use it.The Christmas decoration could be better. The sports facilities are shocking. The lecture deliveries is very poor.

BSc (Hons) Landscape Architecture

Writtle college is a friendly environment. I like the course and the good courses. The work varies. I like the campus because because it is very green and got different styles. The campus is even designed my students.

Bsc (Hons) Landscape and Garden Design

A very welcoming college putting a lot on for those who want to do a large variety of activities. The lecturers and lectures are interesting, with a broad scope of subjects as well as a good ability to bring everyone up to the same level of skill to develop

Bsc (Hons) Landscape and Garden Design

The staff and students at the College are helpful and friendly. The college provides a wide range of courses to suit many peoples tastes. The working environment is nice and has as productive atmosphere.

BSc (Hons) Landscape Architecture

Writtle College is a nice place to study. :))))))) The food could be much better!!!!! Very friendly lecturers and great modules. Quiet place and surrounded by nature.

Bsc (Hons) Garden Design, Restoration and Management

Writtle College is really nice. I love my course. My favourite tutor is Steve.... I enjoy drawing and spending time on campus. I even life on campus in the accommodation.

BSc (Hons) Landscape Architecture

Writtle College is very good. It is just my first year and I really like it. I spend a lot of time in the studio and enjoy it. It is like a second home!!! 5 Stars for Writtle College !!!!!!!!

BSc (Hons) Landscape Architecture

Writtle College is a great place to study. Very Green. I personally really like the glass houses and think it's great opportunity to learn so much about plants. On campus there are also horses!!!