Wiltshire College and University Centre

3 Wiltshire College and University Centre reviews

Our collection of real, honest student reviews of unis and courses is the largest in the UK, and help you make well-informed decisions about your future. Student reviews also form the basis of our annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards(WUSCAs), which highlight great work carried out by institutions for their students.
2023 WUSCA winners

• Wiltshire College and University Centre
OM
Oli Mathewson
FIRST YEAR

Foundation Degree (FdEng) Motorsport Engineering

Good course but larger working area

Reviewed: 25 March 2022
AJ
Amy Johnson
FIRST YEAR

Creative Media Production (VFX) HND

Despite the Covid restrictions in place during the first year, I have had a great experience and am looking forward to returning in September. The lessons have been worthwhile and have inspired me to continue working on a portfolio throughout the summer. The tutors have been very supportive of the class and have years of experience in the fields they teach; our year was the first to be taught this course at Wiltshire College so I'm sure it'll be even better for the next year. The facilities available to students in Chippenham and Student Council SSLC team are good.

Reviewed: 12 July 2021
Jacob
SECOND YEAR

My overall experience while doing the HND in computing was amazing. I was able to learn new things which i had not learned before. The tutors helped me at every turn and if i need any help or advice i could go to them and they would do there utmost to help me.

Reviewed: 10 July 2021