University Centre Weston | Student Reviews

4 University Centre Weston reviews

• University Centre Weston

University Centre Weston

Applied Computing (Top Up) BSc (Hons)

Weston served its purpose for me, but I wouldn't recommend it because of the housing. It's a shame because Weston as a town isn't a bad place to be, and my lecturers where very supportive. They genuinely cared about our education, and our progress.

24 Jul 15

Business with Management FdA

Weston College is simply the best college in Somerset, if not the best college in the UK. The staff really do their best to put the students first and offer help, support and guidance all of the way.

Business with Management FdA

Overall, I had a great time at Weston College. I studied FdA Business and Management and can't fault the course. The level of support from the staff is fantastic and the facilities are superb.

Business with Management FdA

I have studied here twice now and both experiences haven't been that great. The town in general isn't that nice and some of the students attending the college can be quite rude. The college has been refurbished and looks a lot better and has good classrooms for learning in. The tutors and lecturers are good but i think it mostly depends on who is teaching, some can be awful but others can be interested in teaching you the subject and getting the best grades from you. However, if you wish for the college to complete any type of form from you then don't guarantee that they can be bothered to do it straight away..it took about 4 months until they decided they could be bothered to send my ucas off, though I had asked them numerous times. Westons nightlife has been described sometimes as violent which doesn't come to a surprise really. It's a good place to study if you are willing to put the time in and to chase up tutors/staff to help you in any way.