63 Capital City Group (City and Islington College, Westminster Kingsway College, CONEL) reviews

• Capital City Group (City and Islington College, Westminster Kingsway College, CONEL)

Culinary Arts and Business Management (Top Up) BA (Hons)

After 4 years at Westminster Kingsway College, Victoria (including Level 3) I am delighted to say, it was the best time of my life. I developed and improved teamwork, communication and confidence for my future career. Impressive facilities to students on all levels were helping to make my education towards BA (Hons) Culinary Arts and Business Management the best achieving 2:1 and currently entering the final year of MSc at Greenwich University, Medway to study Food Safety and Quality Management. To all future students, please believe in yourself and carry on.

Rudeelon

Hospitality and Tourism Management (Top Up) BA (Hons)

Anonymous8

Business Management FdA

It's okay but what I don't like in this college is that it is very unorganised

Anonymous7

Anonymous6

Eduardo

Culinary Arts and Business Management (Top Up) BA (Hons)

I have had very good support from tutors and teachers

Sarah

Business Strategy & Enterprise Management (Top Up) BA (Hons)

I am in my final year. There has been a few technical issues regarding IT. And struggle to find efficient research through resources given/offered. But overall it has been a great experience and hopefully I achieve my degree

Anon

Business Management FdA

Not satisfied but it's ok

Aline

Business Management FdA

great experience, flexible and supportive

Anon

Culinary Arts FdSc

A positive experience overall. Mostly great lecturers. Great encouragement and support. Great student support for learning