Student reviews of Vision West Nottinghamshire College (Vision University Centre Mansfield)
Vision West Nottinghamshire College (Vision University Centre Mansfield)

1 Vision West Nottinghamshire College (Vision University Centre Mansfield) review

• Vision West Nottinghamshire College (Vision University Centre Mansfield)

Vision West Nottinghamshire College (Vision University Centre Mansfield)

Hair and Beauty Management HND

After doing 4 steady years at west Nottinghamshire, and taking a few years out I returned at the tender age of 25 to re-take a beauty therapy course that I didn't finish 2 years ago due to getting pregnant, I returned with high hopes as in the past the college had never steered me wrong..well things have certainly changed! Firstly, the buildings great!! It's just a shame that some of the people haven't been upgraded either! Never have I met such insulting tutors on the level 2 beauty course! One of them even had the cheek to say I needed make up!! Biting my tongue was the hardest thing ever.. And secondly I thought they were more lenient towards studying mums who have young children to cater for in a morning! I have to take my son to nursery drop him off and wait around until he's calmed down if he gets very upset!! But unfortunately the tutors do not understand!! And after taking 2 weeks off to care for a very poorly child do I feturn today to be told I'm withdrawn from the course through no fault of my own!! I think it's more a case of if your face fits you're okay, if not then you have some serious vendetta coming your way!! Avoid like the plague guys!!