University Centre at Wakefield College

2 University Centre at Wakefield College reviews

• University Centre at Wakefield College

57443 HNC Business

I am working full time and Currently studying a HNC in Business, at the University centre Wakefield. I was Originally only going to do the HNC but I have found the staff all very helpful and easy to get along with, you are treated like an individual and the tutors always make time for you, if you went to a big university you wouldn't get this.So I have decided to do the HND and the top up degree also The bonus with the tuition fee's is also very good as I would be paying 9000 a year to do the same course at a big University. I would recommend University centre Wakefield to anyone :-)

JA
Joshua Akester

Computer Science BSc

I chose UCW because of the amazing staff and the great links around Wakefield as well as it being one of the cheapest in the country it is also one of the best