University Centre at Wakefield College | Student Reviews

2 University Centre at Wakefield College reviews

• University Centre at Wakefield College

University Centre at Wakefield College

Possibly the worst decision of my life. The lecturer almost ruined my ambition of being a web designer due to the unnecessary stress and pressure he puts on you. There is no support from anyone else and you feel trapped. The module content itself is good and was beneficial but by the end of the first year i was a nervous wreck. I hated everything about the course and seriously thought about giving up. Luckily, i found a placement elsewhere! The lecturer gave no constructive feedback on coursework but spent more time making us market his course for future students which involved and weekly record of how many tweets were sent out about the course. There was no escape from this guy and because it's such a small course you have no option to put up wth him. All i say is good luck to anyone who joins. If you are wanting a full degree in web design with a varied content structure and a host of supportive lecturers and tutors then sign up to a real university.

57443 HNC Business

I am working full time and Currently studying a HNC in Business, at the University centre Wakefield. I was Originally only going to do the HNC but I have found the staff all very helpful and easy to get along with, you are treated like an individual and the tutors always make time for you, if you went to a big university you wouldn't get this.So I have decided to do the HND and the top up degree also The bonus with the tuition fee's is also very good as I would be paying 9000 a year to do the same course at a big University. I would recommend University centre Wakefield to anyone :-)