Student reviews of University of Worcester

982 University of Worcester reviews

• University of Worcester
Katie

Health & Social Care FdSc

I’m really happy with my university experience, as I have been able to work and enjoy student life all whilst studying. I’ve made new friends and gained new skills, that will help me through out my life. The resources and support provided are well appreciated, and I feel like a valued student at university.

am

University of Worcester

Business & Marketing (Placement Year) BA (Hons)

it wasn't as good as I expected. it didn't meet my expectations. advice for future students would be if you're on the city campus, don't expect to be involved in anything the uni does

Sylwia

University of Worcester

Animal Biology BSc (Hons)

Good, a bit too controlling. Prices are okay, teachers are enthusiastic about what they teach and the lessons can be engaging, but I shouldn't have to provide evidence for missing class. If someone is ill they are ill and if we are paying for this facility to teach us then if we're missing class we're missing out. More independence would be good.

Samantha

English MRes

The best decision to come to worcester. the team and university overall are great. Im glad and proud to study here, plus you get the opportunity to graduate in the cathedral! Not many get that chance. The archaeology department are like no other, I choose to study here mainly due to the archaeology team and the enthusiasm they exude and im so glad i did. Theres nothing like going to lecture with someone teaching that sounds excited and engaged with what their teaching, it really helps get through the tough times and motivates you too.

Austeja

University of Worcester

Sports and Exercise Science BSc (Hons)

I like it, I like my course and the way it is being delivered, all the staff is amazing. Time management is a little bit tricky, because it seems as if there aren't many lectures but the amount of work you have to do is quite big.

University of Worcester

Sports Therapy BSc (Hons)

Not so good at first but now im settling in I feel better about uni. just need to lower prices of accommodation or make them worth the price the uni asks for. I like the fact the the hanger put on different things like quizs and karaoke etc.

Giorgia

University of Worcester

Business & Human Resource Management BA (Hons)

I'm overall satisfied with my university experience. I think that improvements have been made since I started here, both in terms of academic offer\content and in terms of facilities too

FN
Fatoumata njai

University of Worcester

Forensic Psychology BSc (Hons)

My experience so fare at Worcester university is great, as we have a range of access to the library resources and other facilities like advice in any theam needed

Chris

University of Worcester

Business Management (Placement Year) BA (Hons)

Really enjoying it, made great friends, got a placement which is a big achievement I think and don't want uni to finish!! I would definitely have made more effort however to join a society or club at the start of my 1st year - it would have been worth taking the plunge!

CW
Chloé Williams

University of Worcester

Early Childhood (Professional Practice) BA (Hons)

In my final year I can say I am dreading leaving Worcester behind. Amazing university all round. I would say that students should be told to stay clear of black pear lettings when looking for housing in second and third years. They made my second year very stressful and I would have liked to know how bad they are