University of Worcester | Student Reviews

1,715 University of Worcester reviews

• University of Worcester
Charlotte

University of Worcester

Primary Teaching - Later Years (5-11 years) BA (Hons)

It’s been great as I’ve been in a great society and made lots of new friends and settled into the course easily. The course offers a variety of learning opportunities and skills that I can use in my future placements

Raminta

Human Resource Management MSc

Love uni and all the facilities and opportunities. Have made lots of good friends and couldn’t be happier with my course. It has a beautiful campus and so far I loved my course. The lecturer and career networks are really supportive. Had a fantastic experience so far!!!!

Rhianna

University of Worcester

Nursing (Adult) BSc (Hons)

Lots of improvement could be made within the organisation of the course. Its not ideal when you are also a parent and trying to juggle a full time course as well as being a parent. More contact days would be appreciated as I feel we have too much study from home days and independent learning, Id rather learn with my lecturer. Parking is terrible!!! Never enough parking and if you don't get to uni by 8:45AM, you have no chance! Sucks when you have an afternoon lecture. But I'm sure most places struggle for parking unfortunately. Overall though, its a nice uni with good facilities and great small campus where everything I need is in one place .Havent got to travel from varying campuses regularly which I like.

Kim

University of Worcester

Business & Human Resource Management BA (Hons)

University has been challenging but also very rewarding. The university tries to always accommodate for every student to make it as practical and comfortable as possible, and as an international student I felt very welcomed from the beginning to the end.

Megan

University of Worcester

Paramedic Science BSc (Hons)

So far I’m really enjoying my uni experience, Worcester Uni provides everything you could need. The lecturers are brilliant and make sure individually you know what you are doing and are okay. The facilities are great, everything you could need is in walking distance. I’m glad I chose this university.

Abigail

Biochemistry (Integrated Masters) MBiol

I am enjoying it, would recommend the univeristy to anybody looking. Just be prepared for the flooding and to be changing your journey dependant on the weather.

Danielle

University of Worcester

My overall uni experience so far has been amazing, as i am coming towards the end of my first year I wish i could do it all over again. I have made so many more friends and I have become more mature and changed positively as a person thanks to my amazing time at Worcester Uni so far. I have lots of positive memories which j will remember for life and i am excited about the future whilst at worcester uni.

Austeja

University of Worcester

Sports and Exercise Science BSc (Hons)

Being an international student at this university has been really easy for me, I found all the support I needed, and to be honest, haven’t even had the time to take advantage of all of it. I finally found the course that really suits my needs (it’s my third try!), looking forward to my independent study and workplacement. I wish I had more time to join some societies though.

Matthew

University of Worcester

Sport Business Management BA (Hons)

My experience has been more than I expected. I have learned a great deal and excelled at sports, complementing both aspects I attended this university for. Really happy I decided to attend University of Worcester.

Ben

University of Worcester

Sport Business Management BA (Hons)

The meeting new people side of it has been great and I've had really good experiences with some lecturers, encouraging throughout most assignments with positive feedback.