University of Wolverhampton | Student Reviews

569 University of Wolverhampton reviews

• University of Wolverhampton
Mohammad

University of Wolverhampton

Civil Engineering BEng (Hons)

Good but not happy with the understanding in our department. University should be organised amd always have back up staff incase staff are ill or leave unexpectedly

Michaela

University of Wolverhampton

Psychology with Foundation Year BSc (Hons)

I love uni, making the most of every opportunity availible. Definitely the best decision i ever made. Having been to a few open days, and got to know the layout of uni has been beneficial.

Savi

University of Wolverhampton

Law with Sandwich Placement LLB (Hons)

Good i am enjoying studying at university the university of Wolverhampton. Everything is very good staff is very helpful and supportive. Students are also good

Charlotte

University of Wolverhampton

Education Studies BA (Hons)

The university teaching, lecture and course is good. They seem to be lacking in the emotional support but since the contact hours are low you can find other ways outside of the university to get support.

Aurora

University of Wolverhampton

Special Educational Needs, Disabilities, Inclusion and Childhood and Family Studies BA (Hons)

I'm in my third year and I both happy and sad to finish. I'm happy that undergrad is nearly behind me but I'm sad aswell. I've grown fond of my cohort and teaching staff and although I'm looking forward to the new opportunities my degree will afford me (If I'm lucky, but thats more to do with lack of social mobility than it is with the Uni) I'll be sad to see the back of this place that has been my second home for nearly 3 years.

Rhys

University of Wolverhampton

Business Management BA (Hons)

The overall uni experience has been difficult. From the beginning I have had to learn the course, the way of how the uni works and academic writing with no guidance. Being a distance learning is very difficult, which I excepted but at least thought there would be more guidance than I had.

University of Wolverhampton

So far I am happy just for some exceptions. They split one of the modules for two and I am not happy because those studens are just naughty and keep talking in the middle of lectures. Otherwise everything is fine

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

One word. Regret. I wished I worked freelance as everything I have learned I already knew. Overall very disappointed with the tutors due to them favouring over students over other students due to their gender, age and background.

University of Wolverhampton

i think this is the best university because the university always go a above and be on to may sure have have a great university experience. i have regular update my module and event that would interest me. i have meet some incredible people that as truly inspire me to follow my dreams .

Rachael

University of Wolverhampton

English Language and Literature BA (Hons)

So far my educational experience has been wonderful. I feel my personal growth has extended beyond what I have been learning about in the classroom. I am loving my time as a student!