University of Wolverhampton | Student Reviews

569 University of Wolverhampton reviews

• University of Wolverhampton
chipo

University of Wolverhampton

Creative and Professional Writing and English with Foundation Year BA (Hons)

very great really enjoying my experience. love the university and l am learning a lot. very informative and tutors are very understanding and helpful. helpful..

Y
Yvonne

University of Wolverhampton

My experience has been very positive, I have been able to apply my working experience to university and learned some valuable skills The university is very open to helping students that want help and will establish stude ts that need help before they become to deep in assignments.

Megan

University of Wolverhampton

Environmental Health with Sandwich Placement BSc (Hons)

The overall university experience has been unsatisfactory. The only year that i can personally say was satisfactory was the first year when we had a course lead who had been within the profession and had the experience and knowledge to guide us in the right direction. Every other year had been unsatisfactory, Second year we didn't have a course lead and only VL's. The VL's sometimes didn't turn up, course work was late being given back to us after marking and this had very limited feedback, if any. Third year was placement year, at this point the university had recruited a new course lead but he hadn't came and introduced himself to us at placement, so i wasn't aware of who our support was. No one came out to visit us during the placement year which was made clear it would occur at the start of the year because it's a module and we needed to do a piece of coursework on it. Final year has been awful, we've been told not to go to our dissertation module because there isn't anyone out of our course to offer us help and advice. We've had no support from course leads and emails haven't been answered.

Greg

University of Wolverhampton

Strength and Conditioning BSc (Hons)

Its a mixed bag at the end of the day. Learning has been engaging and worthwhile overall. Lecturers and tutors have been very helpful, kind, and I'm happy with them all. Careers Development Week and other opportunities handed to me has been very good. I've not always appreciated the fire alarms at early hours, or limited sports facilities & participation, alongside my minimal support with that. However, overall it has been a very positive experience for me, though I'm sure I'd feel the same way at other universities had I'd gone to a different one.

University of Wolverhampton

Excellent experience on my course from the support received from lecturers. Serious issues with central university administrative team that deals with processing tuition fees (not the faculty admin team). My fees were 100% paid by my employer, yet instead of the invoice going to my employer it repeatedly came to me. Even when I proactively tried to anticipate this and complete the online enrolment early and direct the tuition fee administrators to my employer for the fee, I kept receiving the invoice. In the final year of my course I received multiple demands for the tuition fee across the academic year, despite the fee having already been paid in full at the start of the academic year - causing me unnecessary stress and massive disruption to my studies whilst I had to waste time sorting this out. Not happy with this.

ABASIFREKE

University of Wolverhampton

Interseting and encouraging with well grounded advisors tailored and tailoring their approach and advises to aid and assist in navigating the path you have chosen to chart.

jennifer

MSc Construction Law and Dispute Resolution

ok so far, nothing extraordinary but nothing bad either so I have no problems and like it. times can be a little off as there late and could start earlier in the day

Stephanie

University of Wolverhampton

Forensic Science with Foundation Year BSc (Hons)

I’ve recently transferred courses to the one I’m now on , the help I received was brilliant I carnt thank everyone enough they really did put so much of there time on me .

EFE

MSc Oil and Gas Management

It's been an awesome experience for me as an international student. I've been able to learn new skills, get campus work experience and develop my CV. I have also been able to make new friends from other nationalities and also made friends with my lecturers. I believe this can potentially open new doors for me in the future. I love the community because everyone is friendly, honest and helpful. There is a high level of equity in the system, and everyone is treated with fairness regardless of their age, ethnicity or gender. It would be hard to say good bye to the community after my studies. I'm considering another post graduate program.

Maggie

MA Human Resource Management

The university is good there is plenty of support from the staff. There are lots of clubs/societies that you can partake in. The library has all you need. Great uni!!