University of Wolverhampton | Student Reviews

874 University of Wolverhampton reviews

• University of Wolverhampton
Riyaadh

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

Due to Covid, i could obviously not engage with any societies so the uni experience was just not there. And the teaching had been kind of sub standard as we had to figure most of the stuff out ourselves

University of Wolverhampton

Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering BEng (Hons)

Well, so far so good , it’s been ok, not really the best due to the pandemic. But I can see the university tried their best, I only missed nit have physical practicals . All because I believe practicals do give you more knowledge and ways on how to apply theories learnt . Was it worth the money ? not really, was it educative ?yes , would I live to have continuous online classes forever ? No. As my course requires handwork and physical practicals .

Ishanka

MBA Business Administration

I'm truly satisfied with the experience and the value additions offered by the university in fulfilling my career goals. Lecturers were well prepared and the materials were just great.

Natasha

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

Online session were pretty self explanatory but I would’ve liked a bit more support from the tutors. It was a tough year in general so having everything be online based made it ever more difficult to follow and understand.

University of Wolverhampton

Adult Nursing BNurs (Hons)

Being on placement at hospital on covid wards has been challenging but also so rewarding at the same time. Being away from my family has been heartbreaking but I know I am making them proud.

SC
Simran Chhohan

University of Wolverhampton

Biological Sciences BSc (Hons)

I enjoy uni and the unique opportunities I am involved in. They provided a broad subject area that explores my field of study, allowing me to find my socialism.

chipo

University of Wolverhampton

Creative and Professional Writing and English with Foundation Year BA (Hons)

very great really enjoying my experience. love the university and l am learning a lot. very informative and tutors are very understanding and helpful. helpful..

Y
Yvonne

University of Wolverhampton

My experience has been very positive, I have been able to apply my working experience to university and learned some valuable skills The university is very open to helping students that want help and will establish stude ts that need help before they become to deep in assignments.

Megan

University of Wolverhampton

Environmental Health with Sandwich Placement BSc (Hons)

The overall university experience has been unsatisfactory. The only year that i can personally say was satisfactory was the first year when we had a course lead who had been within the profession and had the experience and knowledge to guide us in the right direction. Every other year had been unsatisfactory, Second year we didn't have a course lead and only VL's. The VL's sometimes didn't turn up, course work was late being given back to us after marking and this had very limited feedback, if any. Third year was placement year, at this point the university had recruited a new course lead but he hadn't came and introduced himself to us at placement, so i wasn't aware of who our support was. No one came out to visit us during the placement year which was made clear it would occur at the start of the year because it's a module and we needed to do a piece of coursework on it. Final year has been awful, we've been told not to go to our dissertation module because there isn't anyone out of our course to offer us help and advice. We've had no support from course leads and emails haven't been answered.

Greg

University of Wolverhampton

Its a mixed bag at the end of the day. Learning has been engaging and worthwhile overall. Lecturers and tutors have been very helpful, kind, and I'm happy with them all. Careers Development Week and other opportunities handed to me has been very good. I've not always appreciated the fire alarms at early hours, or limited sports facilities & participation, alongside my minimal support with that. However, overall it has been a very positive experience for me, though I'm sure I'd feel the same way at other universities had I'd gone to a different one.