University of Winchester | Student Reviews

941 University of Winchester reviews

• University of Winchester
John

University of Winchester

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

Bad, I can't describe it different that just disappointment and incompetence of tutors on my course. I understand that someone might just begin his journey as a tutor. But please not in University where people pays a lot of money to learn something and get a degree. Also if University is not prepared for doing a course then they shouldn't start it. Because you can't prepare everything for such a intense and difficult subject as Computer Science in a 2 months just before planned start.

Amy

University of Winchester

Primary Education with QTS (3 years) BA (Hons)

It has been very good. Accommodation wise is probably the most demoralising but this is because of the people you share the accommodation with and the fact it’s a very lonely place! I have really enjoyed my course and the placements the partnership team organise. It has made my whole experience a lot better!

Milly

University of Winchester

This is my second time at university as I switched from the University of Southampton. So far I am enjoying the experience a lot more. Loads of support and you never feel like you're be in left behind.

Hananh

Physiotherapy BSc (Hons)

Been really fun!! Very exciting!! Very entertaining!! Great course with interesting subject!! Made lots of friends!! Great!

Akb

Physiotherapy BSc (Hons)

I don't regret choosing the course because it's what I want to do but if I didn't have a good support system around me and good friends here, I would definitely have dropped out by now or transferred to a different uni

Leah

University of Winchester

History and Archaeology BA (Hons)

So far uni has been alright. The academics are definitely up to standard, however with lack of personal support my personal uni experience has been made tougher.

Laura

University of Winchester

Business Management BA (Hons)

Lots of new experiences and life lessons. Have become more socially aware as a result of university

Maddison

University of Winchester

Business Management BA (Hons)

Fun and different

Harry

University of Winchester

Accounting & Finance BA (Hons)

Andrew

University of Winchester

Accounting & Finance BA (Hons)