153 University of West London reviews

• University of West London

Event Management FdA

Started in September I'm enjoying it do far. They give us £100 on the aspire card to use in the bookshop and they have a free bus that transports us from the Broadway to the uni.

94% of students find a job within 6 months of graduating

Not too impressed with them but I've just started so we'll see how it goes. My tutor is lovely though.

Accommodation
What do you think about the safety, condition, location and cost of your accommodation?

They have the student village which is house shares and then they have Halls. Both not too far away. Typical high expense. Student village is nice.

University of West London

Architectural Design Technology BSc (Hons)

The university has been a great experience despite lockdowns and COVID, although I wish the library was still accessible 24/7. Lecturers have helped any way they can and they are understanding to your circumstances. The university is very student oriented as they value the voice of students and want them to get the most out of our time there.

Molly

University of West London

Coming to UWL has been the best decision I have ever made, I love my course I doesn’t feel like work because it’s so fun and hands on. The people are amazing, I have made friends for life and Ealing is a great area to live and work.

Airline and Airport Management FdA

Even though I have been less than 5 times at my university because of covid 19, I’ve seen that my university is supportive enough with everything they do have an excellent service.

Imana

University of West London

Fashion and Textiles with Foundation BA (Hons)

I would say it’s okay a bit confused at times as I’m used to teachers telling me what I should be doing . And my personal organisation skills aren’t the best . Also I haven’t yet been able to make friends due to online lectures but have spoken to fellow class mates . Would say more help could be given on how to use blackboard and better description given to uni assignments as I’m not always clear on what I meant to do

Jade

University of West London

Nursing (Adult) BN (Hons)

Hasn’t been the best year due to COVID-19 as classes had to be held online for safety measures and in line with government guidance. This made classes less engaging and unusual as we had never experienced this before. However, it would be unfair to comment on this due to the pandemic. Although, all staff and lecturers were very supporting and were always there for students when needed.

Esme

University of West London

Course is great, university accommodation is horrible. I lived at paragon for a month before they told us it was a fire hazard and evacuated us even though they have know that it was a fire hazard for years, I was then moved to another accommodation where my flat mates smoked and did drugs in the kitchen and the smoke came into my room so I neither ate in the kitchen/ at all or slept without my window open (in winter- I was freezing). So I moved out into the student village that charge so much money that I can’t afford to live gear next year so I’ll have to move again soon.

University of West London

Professional Acting BA (Hons)

A great school. Could be slightly better organised. Not perfect, but everything is done with good intentions, to help you be prepared and the best you can be. I love DSL so much. Well worth the audition! UWL isn’t the best in terms of accommodation- my year in halls was horrendous - but I dealt with it because DSL made it worth it.

Luana

University of West London

My overall experience was the lecturers are professional and helpful. Always happy to book a meeting and discuss anything that you need such as: assessment guidance or help trying to get your grades, career advice, scholarship references. The lectures are interesting and the teacher bring real life stories and cases into them so that we can see as student how it would apply or work in the real world. The seminars are interactive and students are always given the opportunity to ask questions and answer them.

Camelia

University of West London

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

My experience is great. I love it. I initially signed up for IT course. After first semester of programming module, my professor noticed my skills and pushed me to change course to Computer Science. Which I did. Tutors are very nice and knowledgable, they help you a lot. They support your career 100% and I definitely made the right choice.