University of West London | Student Reviews

Joa

Electronic Music Composition MMus

Mark

University of West London

Business Economics BSc (Hons)

I think the standard of the lectures is very good . However I wish to have more time with the tutors. But as an overall experience its very good. Its easy to get to know people and its an inspiring place

Nev

University of West London

Performance and Music Management BMus (Hons)

It has been a nightmare, as I said. What can I say more, if you really want to learn something and then use your knowledge in your career one day, don't go there.

JD
John Doe

University of West London

Electrical & Electronic Engineering BEng (Hons)

Overall experience is like doing college all over again. I urge whoever is reading this to not go here. It is so crowded everyday, you feel like going home as soon as the lecture/class is done because it is so small when people are inside. There isn’t any social space at all except in the library, but that makes 0 sense. Honestly, Westminster, Queen Mary’s, Kingston, Roehampton etc are levels above this Uni and aren’t hard to make an entry. Please explore your options and read all the reviews people have written.

Guilherme

Advanced Music Technology MA

The University is very well structured and offer student support in many ways. The general facilities are awesome and the facilities related specifically to my course are even better

Natasa
11 Jul 18

Information Systems MSc

Charlotte

University of West London

I got a well-rounded understanding of the theatre industry. It's a great course for someone who wants to learn about all theatre disciplines, but also gives you the chance to specialise in the third year. Also as you work so much on shows outside of the course (including the placement period) it means that you leave with a degree and LOADS of experience to fill your CV with, as well as skills to use when going off into the industry. We learnt about Set, Lighting, Sound, Stage Management, Props, Costume, General Management, as well as a bit on Projection and Automation. We also learn about the theatre industry now, as well as the history of theatre which was really interesting! And if you wanted to learn about anything else, all you had to do was ask! We all have a great understanding of how these disciplines work together and compliment each other, which isn't a skill you would be able to have if you just studied one course.

22 Jul 16

International Tourism and Aviation Management MA

Is a vibrant environment with staff who will invest just as much in me as I do myself. Have had a great experience. Is a very forward looking university. Very matter of fact and not bogged down in pretence and self importance.

20 Jun 16

University of West London

It was good, but not as good as it should have been. The majority of it has been focused on trying to escape the student village. Negative issues aside, I met some great people who I will continue to be friends with. The courses have taught me useful facts surrounding my subject.

University of West London

Business Studies with Marketing BA (Hons)

This university is very disorganized. The first month here was absolute chaos. Some people still don't even know what classes they're supposed to be in. I'm happy with the courses and teachers. Most people are quite friendly. If you are an international student, beware. It is a nightmare. I feel like I've wasted my time and money.