1,234 University of Wales Trinity Saint David reviews

• University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Jordan

Art and Design (MRes)

I am pleased with my experience and I have no regrets whatsoever. I feel confident in what I do and I enjoy. COVID has made my motivation to do work halter a lot. This has not stopped me from doing practical work and making stuff which I want to explore. I enjoy learning new skills by myself and research my into how things are done. My university experience overall has been pleasing. In accommodation I have enjoyed my freedom and doing things when I want. I would recommend this university and my course to anyone who is looking to apply.

They often have guest speakers (online due to Covid) and usually bring local artists in for workshops. There are modules dedicated to your future and how to approach what you want to do. Tutors are often helpful and everyone has advice that can help you out.

Very practical driven, small class sizes and you always have contact time with your tutor. Our tutor always asks how we are doing, we have weekly meetings to check up on our work and if we are on top of things.

Our ceramics department is often busy but I have never complained about anything breaking, workspaces are often clean and tidy for other students to use. You can easily collect equipment and use for a few weeks and bring it back. In lockdown we were allowed to bring back materials home and in the flat to try and complete work.

In accommodation, it is very much a mixed bag. They have done welfare checks on us students but I do not recall having one since April. However the on duty potters are often useful and always on hand with any situation as they are only a text away.

Do you think your time at university this year has been value for money?
Do you think your time at university this year has been value for money?

Kacey

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Business Management BA (Hons)

The university are doing everything they can do help students studying through this pandemic. Despite this, I think certain lecturers are taking on too much workload as the response time for our projects is very very slow and is affecting students learning.

Connor

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Theatre Design & Production BA (Hons)

I would highly recommend the University of Wales Trinity Saint David to anyone thinking about heading to university. The university has helped support students during the pandemic to an extremely high standard and has ensured that students get the best possible learning experiences during their time at UWTSD.

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Automotive Engineering BEng (Hons)

Brilliant. Good support and learnt a lot. Fantastic links with industry and course heavily linked to automotive industry. great lecturers who want best for all students and teach at great pace.

Y
Yahye

Motorcycle Engineering (4-year programme) BEng (Hons)

It has been good and very interesting. nice to meet new people. the lectures are the best they teach you whatever to learn about any subject. would not choose another uni.

Alexander

Educational

Emily-Kate

Motorcycle Engineering BEng (Hons)

My overall experience with my university is that it has been very challenging however there is amazing support offered and I very much enjoy the topics that I have learnt.

W
wesley

Motorcycle Engineering (4-year programme) BEng (Hons)

my experience at university has been excellent i have progressed academically as well as personally. i have also made new friends and engaged in new sporting activities

Zachary

pretty good

Jon

Motorcycle Engineering BEng (Hons)

Very good, far better than my previous uni (usw)