1,234 University of Wales Trinity Saint David reviews

• University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Oliver

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Theatre Design & Production BA (Hons)

It has been difficult but it would be the same no matter what uni I went to. I honestly think this is the best place for me and I've been incredibly happy here. Whilst there have been some really hard times, there are supportive people around to remind you that you CAN do this. I know for a fact I would have been miserable if I had accepted going to a different uni.

They encourage us to find work placements and they also bring in professionals from the industry to build connections.

I like how supportive the lecturers are and how they encourage you to do your best. I don't like how the course doesn't have enough funding for everything we need (e.g. a dryer for the costume room).

I didn't get involved in my previous two years as I was busy with work, however I am the student rep this year as I have figured out how to balance my time.

They're not the best and they need a lot of work.

The city in Carmarthen is a lot nicer than my home town and I would be happy to live here for at least a year after uni.

Because they are student-run, the timetables fluxuate and meetings are sparse.

I think the support is wonderful as the staff here are very down to earth nd genuinely want the best for you.

Jordan

Art and Design (MRes)

I am pleased with my experience and I have no regrets whatsoever. I feel confident in what I do and I enjoy. COVID has made my motivation to do work halter a lot. This has not stopped me from doing practical work and making stuff which I want to explore. I enjoy learning new skills by myself and research my into how things are done. My university experience overall has been pleasing. In accommodation I have enjoyed my freedom and doing things when I want. I would recommend this university and my course to anyone who is looking to apply.

Kacey

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Business Management BA (Hons)

The university are doing everything they can do help students studying through this pandemic. Despite this, I think certain lecturers are taking on too much workload as the response time for our projects is very very slow and is affecting students learning.

Connor

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Theatre Design & Production BA (Hons)

I would highly recommend the University of Wales Trinity Saint David to anyone thinking about heading to university. The university has helped support students during the pandemic to an extremely high standard and has ensured that students get the best possible learning experiences during their time at UWTSD.

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Automotive Engineering BEng (Hons)

Brilliant. Good support and learnt a lot. Fantastic links with industry and course heavily linked to automotive industry. great lecturers who want best for all students and teach at great pace.

Y
Yahye

Motorcycle Engineering (4-year programme) BEng (Hons)

It has been good and very interesting. nice to meet new people. the lectures are the best they teach you whatever to learn about any subject. would not choose another uni.

Alexander

Educational

Emily-Kate

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Motorcycle Engineering BEng (Hons)

My overall experience with my university is that it has been very challenging however there is amazing support offered and I very much enjoy the topics that I have learnt.

W
wesley

Motorcycle Engineering (4-year programme) BEng (Hons)

my experience at university has been excellent i have progressed academically as well as personally. i have also made new friends and engaged in new sporting activities

Zachary

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Motorcycle Engineering BEng (Hons)

pretty good