1,234 University of Wales Trinity Saint David reviews

• University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Kat

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

I have grown as a person, and would not have been able to do that at a different uni. Lampeter is unique, people accept each other and care for each other. We are a haven for outcasts and freaks, and we love it!

There are some volunteering opportunities. Also work available at the SU bar, and as a Student Ambassador. Also positions such as course rep and faculty rep provide you with a variety of skills. Of course, students do need to actively look for these opportunities but that is just the way of things.

I find that some lecturers are far better at engaging with students than others. The sudden change to a Block Teaching system has not been completely negative but should not have been implemented when it was, it needed a few more years of development. Though the option to try modules from different subjects is a good thing, for example I have now completed 2 English modules, while my degree is in Philosophy

The SU is great and does the best it can considering that the uni isn't the most supportive of it. I am a PTO currently and have found the experience to be most enlightening and enjoyable.

Student Support is great, even if the waiting lists are a little long as it is over-subscribed. The library could do with having a few more copies of essential reading but otherwise is good. There could be a little more support for non-SSL students though.

Haha what city? I am on Lampeter Campus, in the Welsh countryside. There isn't even a train station here! The TOWN, is nice enough and the locals seem to like the students, especially the pubs.

There are a lot of options, though the student up-take could be better, as some of the more unique societies have disappeared over the past few years. R.I.P LARP

Personal is good. Academic could be better for philosophy 3rd year students, as in dissertation support isn't really there

Jordan

Art and Design (MRes)

I am pleased with my experience and I have no regrets whatsoever. I feel confident in what I do and I enjoy. COVID has made my motivation to do work halter a lot. This has not stopped me from doing practical work and making stuff which I want to explore. I enjoy learning new skills by myself and research my into how things are done. My university experience overall has been pleasing. In accommodation I have enjoyed my freedom and doing things when I want. I would recommend this university and my course to anyone who is looking to apply.

Kacey

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Business Management BA (Hons)

The university are doing everything they can do help students studying through this pandemic. Despite this, I think certain lecturers are taking on too much workload as the response time for our projects is very very slow and is affecting students learning.

Connor

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Theatre Design & Production BA (Hons)

I would highly recommend the University of Wales Trinity Saint David to anyone thinking about heading to university. The university has helped support students during the pandemic to an extremely high standard and has ensured that students get the best possible learning experiences during their time at UWTSD.

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Automotive Engineering BEng (Hons)

Brilliant. Good support and learnt a lot. Fantastic links with industry and course heavily linked to automotive industry. great lecturers who want best for all students and teach at great pace.

Y
Yahye

Motorcycle Engineering (4-year programme) BEng (Hons)

It has been good and very interesting. nice to meet new people. the lectures are the best they teach you whatever to learn about any subject. would not choose another uni.

Alexander

Educational

Emily-Kate

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Motorcycle Engineering BEng (Hons)

My overall experience with my university is that it has been very challenging however there is amazing support offered and I very much enjoy the topics that I have learnt.

W
wesley

Motorcycle Engineering (4-year programme) BEng (Hons)

my experience at university has been excellent i have progressed academically as well as personally. i have also made new friends and engaged in new sporting activities

Zachary

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Motorcycle Engineering BEng (Hons)

pretty good