1,234 University of Wales Trinity Saint David reviews

• University of Wales Trinity Saint David

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Education Studies: Primary BA (Hons)

My overall experience has been good. I have enjoyed my lectures and feel I can have support from my lectures when needed. As well as my academic studies, I have participated in student social events, which has led me to interact with others students.

I feel strongly that the University will make effort to make sure that graduates will have a fair chance of employment .

I very much like my chosen course; layout, it is detailed clearly, but most importantly the benefits for my future employment. I don’t have a dislike.

As a class representative, I feel the Students’ Union provides support in all aspects of University life.

In my opinion, the university’s facilities on a whole are at a good standard. However, the library is confusing and the layout isn’t clear.

As the University isn’t in a city, I cannot compare.

The first week of introductions I was able to join clubs and societies which gave me a variety of opportunity to meet and socialise with others.

I feel strongly that lectures provide support and give confidence to students to achieve their goals. There is also student services/ support on campus that provides support to students which is also beneficial.

Jordan

Art and Design (MRes)

I am pleased with my experience and I have no regrets whatsoever. I feel confident in what I do and I enjoy. COVID has made my motivation to do work halter a lot. This has not stopped me from doing practical work and making stuff which I want to explore. I enjoy learning new skills by myself and research my into how things are done. My university experience overall has been pleasing. In accommodation I have enjoyed my freedom and doing things when I want. I would recommend this university and my course to anyone who is looking to apply.

Kacey

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Business Management BA (Hons)

The university are doing everything they can do help students studying through this pandemic. Despite this, I think certain lecturers are taking on too much workload as the response time for our projects is very very slow and is affecting students learning.

Connor

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Theatre Design & Production BA (Hons)

I would highly recommend the University of Wales Trinity Saint David to anyone thinking about heading to university. The university has helped support students during the pandemic to an extremely high standard and has ensured that students get the best possible learning experiences during their time at UWTSD.

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Automotive Engineering BEng (Hons)

Brilliant. Good support and learnt a lot. Fantastic links with industry and course heavily linked to automotive industry. great lecturers who want best for all students and teach at great pace.

Y
Yahye

Motorcycle Engineering (4-year programme) BEng (Hons)

It has been good and very interesting. nice to meet new people. the lectures are the best they teach you whatever to learn about any subject. would not choose another uni.

Alexander

Educational

Emily-Kate

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Motorcycle Engineering BEng (Hons)

My overall experience with my university is that it has been very challenging however there is amazing support offered and I very much enjoy the topics that I have learnt.

W
wesley

Motorcycle Engineering (4-year programme) BEng (Hons)

my experience at university has been excellent i have progressed academically as well as personally. i have also made new friends and engaged in new sporting activities

Zachary

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Motorcycle Engineering BEng (Hons)

pretty good