1,234 University of Wales Trinity Saint David reviews

• University of Wales Trinity Saint David

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Creative Writing BA (Hons)

My university experience is amazing so far and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my time on this campus. I have met the most amazing people and I am studying the thing that I am most passionate about. I am very excited to see what the future holds.

A BA degree already makes you more employable as some employers need you to have a degree. A humanities degree will help with most jobs and shows that research is a part of the education. There are different experiences and field trips that we are able to go on and the university have offered us to take place in work shops and internships that are related to my course as I can leave the university with not only a degree but other experiences too. We also have studying abroad experiences and ways to get involved in the university itself.

My favourite thing about my course is the way that it is laid out, the timetable is lovely and the other individuals in the class are as passionate as myself. The class sizes are small suggesting that the lecturers can give constructive criticism on any subject. My least favourite thing about my course is that some modules do not feel as though they completely fit the degree that I signed up for.

I love the students union. The election process is very interesting and they help us with any issues regarding the campus and university. The doors of higher people are always open whenever they are needed. The events are also fantastic and enjoyable.

Accommodation
What do you think about the safety, condition, location and cost of your accommodation?

My accommodation is fantastic. It is the cheapest accommodation in the UK and is standard with a shared bathroom. My room is a decent size and came with all the essentials. We have a student living room which is a space we use to chill out and socialise. It makes the place feel more homely. Our kitchen and bathroom is fine and it is easy to share these things with 4 other students. Whenever we have an issue with our accommodation, we can call maintenance, security or our accommodation officer and everything will be fixed as soon as it is possible. I would not change our accommodation for the world and hope to stay on campus for the following years.

Our gym facilities are decent for a small campus, lecture rooms are amazing and everything that we need is there.

Lampeter isn’t a city, it’s just a small town. It has all of the essentials and it is a tight knit community. You have to leave to go somewhere a little earlier because you’re almost definitely going to stop for a chat with some people you know. We do not have all of the commercialism and fast food but we can still get a bus to the nearest town if we really would like fast food or something.

There are clubs and societies for absolutely everything and the students are eager to get new members every year. Even if there isn’t a society for you, it’s easy for you to make one and is very helpful.

Tutors are amazing and help whenever you need it. The office hours are clearly displayed for each lecturer and they even offer 1-2-1 support if needed.

Jordan

Art and Design (MRes)

I am pleased with my experience and I have no regrets whatsoever. I feel confident in what I do and I enjoy. COVID has made my motivation to do work halter a lot. This has not stopped me from doing practical work and making stuff which I want to explore. I enjoy learning new skills by myself and research my into how things are done. My university experience overall has been pleasing. In accommodation I have enjoyed my freedom and doing things when I want. I would recommend this university and my course to anyone who is looking to apply.

Kacey

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Business Management BA (Hons)

The university are doing everything they can do help students studying through this pandemic. Despite this, I think certain lecturers are taking on too much workload as the response time for our projects is very very slow and is affecting students learning.

Connor

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Theatre Design & Production BA (Hons)

I would highly recommend the University of Wales Trinity Saint David to anyone thinking about heading to university. The university has helped support students during the pandemic to an extremely high standard and has ensured that students get the best possible learning experiences during their time at UWTSD.

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Automotive Engineering BEng (Hons)

Brilliant. Good support and learnt a lot. Fantastic links with industry and course heavily linked to automotive industry. great lecturers who want best for all students and teach at great pace.

Y
Yahye

Motorcycle Engineering (4-year programme) BEng (Hons)

It has been good and very interesting. nice to meet new people. the lectures are the best they teach you whatever to learn about any subject. would not choose another uni.

Alexander

Educational

Emily-Kate

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Motorcycle Engineering BEng (Hons)

My overall experience with my university is that it has been very challenging however there is amazing support offered and I very much enjoy the topics that I have learnt.

W
wesley

Motorcycle Engineering (4-year programme) BEng (Hons)

my experience at university has been excellent i have progressed academically as well as personally. i have also made new friends and engaged in new sporting activities

Zachary

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Motorcycle Engineering BEng (Hons)

pretty good