1,234 University of Wales Trinity Saint David reviews

• University of Wales Trinity Saint David

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

University so far has been a rollercoaster ride. Although the work can be tough, I’m so glad I made the decision to come to UWTSD. I’ve gained so much more knowledge and skills and made friends to last a lifetime. I cannot wait to see what my future has to hold :)

My course involves completing 350 hours of placement per year. My lecturers were great in helping me find a placement and are always ready to provide me with new opportunities and offer advice and guidance. I will often receive emails informing me of courses I am able to attend in order to expand my knowledge. We receive many opportunitues to go on day visits and employability weeks. I am thouroughly enjoying my time on the course and have made new friends and gained new skills.

I enjoy the different variety of lectures. Some lectures are indoor whilst others are outdoors. The lectures are so helpful and friendly and always willing to give a advice.

Always putting on a variety of different events e.g free pizza, bringing puppies to the union

Good. Library is open until late, and the staff are always ready to help. Internet stretches all over campus. A small campus but very clean and every one is very friendly

A good night out (especially a Saturday!!) the university is based in a small market town however cities like Swansea are only a short train journey away.

A load of different clubs and societies available e.g rugby, hockey

Great!! Always receive helpful feedback and tutorials are offered to help us improve our work.

Jordan

Art and Design (MRes)

I am pleased with my experience and I have no regrets whatsoever. I feel confident in what I do and I enjoy. COVID has made my motivation to do work halter a lot. This has not stopped me from doing practical work and making stuff which I want to explore. I enjoy learning new skills by myself and research my into how things are done. My university experience overall has been pleasing. In accommodation I have enjoyed my freedom and doing things when I want. I would recommend this university and my course to anyone who is looking to apply.

Kacey

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Business Management BA (Hons)

The university are doing everything they can do help students studying through this pandemic. Despite this, I think certain lecturers are taking on too much workload as the response time for our projects is very very slow and is affecting students learning.

Connor

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Theatre Design & Production BA (Hons)

I would highly recommend the University of Wales Trinity Saint David to anyone thinking about heading to university. The university has helped support students during the pandemic to an extremely high standard and has ensured that students get the best possible learning experiences during their time at UWTSD.

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Automotive Engineering BEng BEng (Hons)

Brilliant. Good support and learnt a lot. Fantastic links with industry and course heavily linked to automotive industry. great lecturers who want best for all students and teach at great pace.

Y
Yahye

Motorcycle Engineering BEng with Foundation Year BEng (Hons)

It has been good and very interesting. nice to meet new people. the lectures are the best they teach you whatever to learn about any subject. would not choose another uni.

Alexander

Educational

Emily-Kate

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Motorcycle Engineering BEng BEng (Hons)

My overall experience with my university is that it has been very challenging however there is amazing support offered and I very much enjoy the topics that I have learnt.

W
wesley

Motorcycle Engineering BEng with Foundation Year BEng (Hons)

my experience at university has been excellent i have progressed academically as well as personally. i have also made new friends and engaged in new sporting activities

Zachary

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Motorcycle Engineering BEng BEng (Hons)

pretty good