Student reviews of University of Wales Trinity Saint David

1,191 University of Wales Trinity Saint David reviews

• University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Caitlin

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Addysg Gynradd gyda SAC BA (Hons)

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed so far at this university due to the course and making friends from a range of different courses. I love student night in taphouse and the food area is cheap and convienevent

Rachel

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Business Management BA (Hons)

So happy i am attending this uni. Have had a very personal learning experiance. There is plenty of support and encouragment available. Small class sizes have been a real advantage to my learning

Heather

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Education Studies BA (Hons)

My experience has been amazing. The university is so friendly and your lecturers know you by name within your first lecture. The uni has great support networks to make sure no one is falling behind.

Fiona

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Business Management BA (Hons)

Staff and students are all nice. Friendly and down to earth place. Small classes alows for more one to one. Staff doors are always open. Support is always available for extra help.

Kieron

Primary with QTS PGCE

Nothing to complain about, the university's attempts to create a high quality learning environment and suceeds. Would highly recommended UWTSD to prospective students.

Gareth

Product Design (Swansea College of Art) MDes

I've loved all the time I've spent here so far. I enjoy spending time in the workshops and studios and the course is developed to aid your personal growth and advancement

Elisha

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Fine Art: Studio Site and Context (Swansea College of Art) BA (Hons)

Through coming to university, I am able challenge, learn and present my ideas in various formats. The lecturers are friendly and the students feedback on work/ group discussions benefit my practice.

Tamara

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Classical Civilisation BA (Hons)

I’ve enjoyed my time here at university, I think it’s important to encourage new students to join a sport or society as it’s the easiest way to make friends and give your week some structure aside from lectures

Miranda

Ancient History MA

Pretty good. Here I have been able to focus on my work and have been able to find help when I need it, either for my schoolwork or for personal reasons. The most stressful bit was when I first applied as it took a long time to hear back from the office, which caused problems with my visa application. That was a major issue. Besides that this university experience has been just as good as my undergraduate back home.

Matt

University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Archaeology and Medieval Studies BA (Hons)

It has been really good. Enjoyed it a lot and made some great friends. Modules are interesting, although very intense. Lecturers are really helpful and societies are amazing.