University of the Arts London | Student Reviews

654 University of the Arts London reviews

• University of the Arts London
Izabella

University of the Arts London

Performance: Design and Practice BA (Hons)

Been very chilled but hard work of course to make sure I get the best grade I can get! Always have the support from my tutors to help me formulate my ideas if I can’t and able to get the advice how I can take my ideas further to better them!

Lili

University of the Arts London

Graphic Communication Design BA (Hons)

I love it! I moved from another country to study and had a lot of expectations. It was hard to meet people at first but I managed and I'm really enjoying the course. It's really different from what I was used to but it suits me, I enjoy working on my own, having longer projects... There are things that could be better for sure but I'm extremely satisfied so far.

annie

University of the Arts London

Fairly frustrating at times, I don't like how little contact time we have and how the course is separated into pathways. Some of the projects have been great, but it is over subscribed, too many students for the amount of space there is

YX
Ying Xin

Contemporary Photography; Practices and Philosophies MA

I love CSM on my first sight and I am happy that I could live with it for 2 years. I love the fountains. I love the coal drops yard. I love the Friday markets. I love the platform bar. I love the people in CSM. If the canteen could be more delicious then it would be perfect.

Rhea

University of the Arts London

My first term was really challenging and lonely. I was disappointed by the teaching and contact hours. This term I am working to improve my experience and my second term (so far) as been much better. I have began diving into every opportunity and building the learning environment I want to study in. Having friends visit and visiting home has also improved my mental health and wellbeing.

Coline

Textile Design BA (Hons)

Good and motivating but expensive. Very nice and encouraging staff. Lots of facilities. Very good quality of teaching. But it remains expensive on a daily basis (I don’t talk about tuition fees)

Catarina

Graphic Communication Design MA

So far it has been great. It was a life goal of mine to come here and both the university and the city haven’t disappointed. I feel challenged and I feel like I am growing in my field and has a person.

Charlie

Textile Design BA (Hons)

Definitely good, I’m glad I came to this uni and on this course. The work load can be a lot at times though but I felt I had expected that so knew it was like this. The teachers are nice and the technicians are so helpful. The building is very inspiring too, it’s a nice place to be

Fine Art (Extended Full Time) MA

Good experience, but in a period of transition for Wimbledon so lots of unexpected changes that affected the students, shortage of technicians etc, but in the end the dean has listened to us and our needs

Ella

University of the Arts London

Graphic Communication Design BA (Hons)

So far so good.