997 University of the Arts London reviews

• University of the Arts London
Rachel

University of the Arts London

I have really struggled at university this year. being autistic i find change very stressful and i have struggled to make any friends so i am very lonely. I am not really enjoying my course too much either. so i’m trying to make the most out of it so i don’t go mad

Katy

University of the Arts London

Contemporary Media Cultures BA (Hons)

Very accommodating and caring considering the circumstances. Good resources and learning opportunities and have made sure all resources are accessible and lecturers are okay being contacted for the xtra help

Claire

Film Practice BA (Hons)

Wish the tuition would be lowered seeing as everything's online right now and you aren't able to get the full experience of actually going to university. It's only now that we're even able to physically go to class, seven months into Year 1, and even then it's only once a week. Other than that, my course teachers have been really helpful and nice.

Rosa

University of the Arts London

Jewellery Design BA (Hons)

My experience has been ruined by covid but it’s still been as good as it could be I think. I love the uni and the course however this year I don’t think it’s been worth the money at all. If it weren’t for the pandemic it would have been 10/10 I think. With it being a practical course so many opportunities were cancelled due to the virus

Safaa

University of the Arts London

This course offers everything you would want to learn about creating different textile prints. It will allow you to explore creatively how you can turn you ideas into physical work. You will be able to broaden your knowledge of what Textiles are and how it shapes fashion and how they go hand in hand together.

Architecture BA (Hons)

Terrible haven’t learnt anything at all. Tutorials are no where near enough. A lot of self learning and no support really. Online lectures are unnecessary lengthy. A lot of time wasted with connection issues. Unmotivated to work at home. Yet submissions have remained the same

Olivia

University of the Arts London

We’ve barely been taught and have had to teach ourselves how to do things such as pattern cutting and given no help with sewing in terms of we’re expected to just have everything we would have access to at uni.

Holly

MA Photojournalism and Documentary Photography

Because of Covid, this year has been a little disjointed. Although my course is online, it’s been difficult to work in the conditions and mentally it is challenging. We have not been aloud into the college at all this year even to use the library spaces. My course has though, been okay as a lot of the work is in your own time and the lectures have still be interesting and helpful. I would have liked a little more personal guidance from the course or from the university as I have struggled a little with the assignments and how to interpretate them. I like that we have bi monthly sessions with the teachers and other class members to run ideas and ask queries. It always nice to see everyone’s else ideas and get their thoughts, critiques and praises on your own work. I inherently do enjoy the course and I like the freedom but would like just a little more support during this difficult time.

University of the Arts London

Graphic and Media Design BA (Hons)

Overall my experience has been really good. I’ve enjoyed learning a lot in this fist half a year and am enjoying the variety on my course. I’m a little sad that we’re not able to meet our tutors and classmates in person at the moment, and I find making connections really difficult at the moment. I also found my course to be quite disorganised for certain topics, but I do understand that it must have been difficult to change the curriculum to online in such a short space of time, so I’m positive this will get better as the course goes on.

University of the Arts London

Graphic Communication Design BA (Hons)

The overall experience has been really good. Despite covid stepping in the way of in-person classes, the university has quickly responded with online classes and limited studio access for self-directed studies. The support is there, even though sometimes you need to wait for it. The tutors are awesome, the lectures are interesting & I feel beyond happy to study here.