University of the Arts London | Student Reviews

657 University of the Arts London reviews

• University of the Arts London

Textile Design MA

University- how i understand is UNIVERSE + CITY which means the learning of whole universe is available in a small city like place called university. people from different cultures, backgrounds, different style of working comes under one roof to put the best of their creativity. Semester 1 was challenging in terms of exploring, learning and adjusting but it was fun, Semester 2 faculty helping us to understand our research questions, Hence, building confidence. But then pandemic hits. In one night flew back to my country leaving away all the belongings and dreams. just for the safety. Everything was virtual, had to change my research, not access to equipments or limited research sources, camera shy peer don't speak in feedback sessions, network issues. money sucking accommodation. Overall from here it was a very bad experience.

Eloise
16 Aug 20

University of the Arts London

Illustration and Visual Media BA (Hons)

Very disappointing. This course has not taught me any skills. If I could put zero stars I would. I would advise prospective students to avoid this course and save their money for one where you will actually be tutored. Do not be fooled by the reputation of the course, you would learn more in a smaller course where you actually have classes and not fifteen minutes of teaching a week.

neven

Textile Design BA (Hons)

learning how to find my own practice very self led. the uni location is amazing and is so well central with great transport. The facilities are great just good if all areas were a bit more open and allowed practice in certain technicals

Izabella

University of the Arts London

Performance: Design and Practice BA (Hons)

Been very chilled but hard work of course to make sure I get the best grade I can get! Always have the support from my tutors to help me formulate my ideas if I can’t and able to get the advice how I can take my ideas further to better them!

Lili

University of the Arts London

Graphic Communication Design BA (Hons)

I love it! I moved from another country to study and had a lot of expectations. It was hard to meet people at first but I managed and I'm really enjoying the course. It's really different from what I was used to but it suits me, I enjoy working on my own, having longer projects... There are things that could be better for sure but I'm extremely satisfied so far.

annie

University of the Arts London

Fairly frustrating at times, I don't like how little contact time we have and how the course is separated into pathways. Some of the projects have been great, but it is over subscribed, too many students for the amount of space there is

YX
Ying Xin

Contemporary Photography; Practices and Philosophies MA

I love CSM on my first sight and I am happy that I could live with it for 2 years. I love the fountains. I love the coal drops yard. I love the Friday markets. I love the platform bar. I love the people in CSM. If the canteen could be more delicious then it would be perfect.

Rhea

University of the Arts London

My first term was really challenging and lonely. I was disappointed by the teaching and contact hours. This term I am working to improve my experience and my second term (so far) as been much better. I have began diving into every opportunity and building the learning environment I want to study in. Having friends visit and visiting home has also improved my mental health and wellbeing.

Coline

Textile Design BA (Hons)

Good and motivating but expensive. Very nice and encouraging staff. Lots of facilities. Very good quality of teaching. But it remains expensive on a daily basis (I don’t talk about tuition fees)

Catarina

Graphic Communication Design MA

So far it has been great. It was a life goal of mine to come here and both the university and the city haven’t disappointed. I feel challenged and I feel like I am growing in my field and has a person.