University of Sussex | Student Reviews

• University of Sussex
X
Xiaomel

Accommodation
What do you think about the safety, condition, location and cost of your accommodation?

Northfield

Daniella

University of Sussex

Psychology (with a professional placement year) BSc (Hons)

- really love my course - student well being support it really good (but long waiting lists) - opportunities offered have been good e.g placements - disappointed with feedback though

Natascha

Contemporary History MA

I was also an undergrad as well as a postgrad student at Sussex. My years with the societies at Sussex were by far my highlights, but that is not enough reason to go to a university. Certain aspects of the history were great, the Middle East and North Africa department, for example is exceptional and taught me so much I didn’t even know I didn’t know.

Erika

Digital Media MA

Very inspiring. Motivating and supportive. Highly recommend this department for Media related courses . There is now flexibility to cross over into humanities which will extend your field of study.

Danny

University of Sussex

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

Living in Brighton is amazing and I can't recommend enough. The University I wouldn't recommend to anyone. The teachers are hit or miss, the food on campus is really expensive, the computer labs are often overcrowded and the Wi-Fi is unusable. The worst thing by far is the management, they treat the students appallingly.

University of Sussex

Social Sciences (with a foundation year) BA (Hons)

Sussex uni overall is average. Teachers are useless and other facilities they offer. So unorganised and you just feel lost as teachers are never really about even though they say they’re always available.

Jay

University of Sussex

I very much regret coming to Sussex. My experience has not been academic rigorous at all, the support has been poor, and I feel very trapped here. I applied for one course, but feel like my experience has been nothing like I was expecting.

Kieran

University of Sussex

Social Sciences (with a foundation year) BA (Hons)

Tamarah

University of Sussex

Marketing and Management BSc (Hons)