University of Surrey | Student Reviews

666 University of Surrey reviews

• University of Surrey
e

University of Surrey

good uni with good facilities as well as sports and societies and accomodation. good studying environment with plenty of additional activities to add to the experience

Lydia

University of Surrey

Good social life and life in uni but could do with more availability for help - the hive is not always open to show support but in theory it is a good idea.

Jasmine

Mathematics MMath

it’s been amazing. i couldn’t imagine life at another university and i would not swap to another if i were given the opportunity- surrey has been the best experience i could ask for

Elena

University of Surrey

Modern Languages (French and Spanish) BA (Hons)

Good, could have been better but pretty good so far. Housing experience a bit rubbish as many things were broken or didn't work and these took a long time (almost a month) of contacting them to sort anything out.

Jane

University of Surrey

Accounting and Finance BSc (Hons)

It’s been amazing so far! I’ve already got an a waiting job offer after doing placement. I’ve made great friends and fallen in love with the area and the uni. Been a great experience coming to surrey

Hannah

Politics BSc (Hons)

I have love my time at uni so far and can’t wait to spend the next two and a half years here however not looking forward to having to look for private accommodation as very expensive

Charlie

University of Surrey

Business Management and Spanish BSc (Hons)

Overall my university experience has been stressful, hard work, painful, difficult, and frustrating, but also fun, rewarding, exciting, and some of the happiest times of my life.

Maddy

University of Surrey

English Literature BA (Hons)

Im enjoying my course and slowly learning how to write at a higher academic level, although i didnt enjoy living on campus when i did. The university puts their modules together well to make the texts interesting.

University of Surrey

Electronic Engineering with Computer Systems BEng (Hons)

I've had an okay experience. In terms of settling in, amazing. My flats great and I have tonnes of friends. In terms of the actual course, half of my lecturers are rubbish and should not be teaching. They just can't explain anything.

Matthew

Economics BSc (Hons)

Overall very good, the people ive met make it what it is, and i am looking forward to getting into the more interesting modules in semester 2. Societies have been very accomodating and i have been away with surf (a new sport to me) twice already with a holiday planned in march-april.