University of Strathclyde International Study Centre

5 University of Strathclyde International Study Centre reviews

Our collection of real, honest student reviews of unis and courses is the largest in the UK, and help you make well-informed decisions about your future. Student reviews also form the basis of our annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards(WUSCAs), which highlight great work carried out by institutions for their students.

• University of Strathclyde International Study Centre
Honour

Undergraduate Foundation Programme in Engineering and Sciences

The location is good, just outside the city centre so most things are walking distance with halls nearby generally. The atmosphere and feel is a bit low with most people still online and social distancing rules making everyone seem so disconnected. Food and activities set up in the union are absolute class as well.

Reviewed: 16 March 2022
DM
Dang Manh

International Year One BBA

With me there is not bad and good aspects, the union and international center help me a lot with my university life, they give me event activity every weeks and helping me with my problem to give me the best experience. I study in glasgow but live on edinbrugh so some time I got problem with weather and travel plan, when I ask the international center for help they are willing to give me a hand to solve the problem. About what make university of strathclyde to be the best place to study, in my opinion it not only the beauty of the univer but the people of the university. I am an international student so study in another country is a new experimence for me, but I do not need to worry much thank for the help of everyone in the internatinal center. With me, the university of strathclyde had done it best to bring every student a greatest student life.

Reviewed: 25 February 2022
CH
Chamily Hasna
First gen student

Pre-Masters Programme in Business and Social Sciences

Best: very communicative Worst: sometimes feel confused to find classroom

Reviewed: 24 February 2022
HA
Hadia Ameen

Pre-Masters Programme in Business and Social Sciences

I feel always been comfortable on my university campus and all staff is so supportive. The bad experience is too many assessments and does not arrange any tour or social gathering by our university.

Reviewed: 23 February 2022
Lina
1 review

I’m enjoying the university life for the moment , since. There are many facilities which are provided to students specially meetings which are about wellbeing this helps the students to be more relaxed.

Reviewed: 17 October 2019