816 University of St Andrews reviews

• University of St Andrews
Ayanfe

Economics MA (Hons)

Online resources have been made readily available. Initially, information on the university’s plan of action was inconsistent, but this has improved as the year has gone by.

Olivia

Art History MA (Hons)

Academically, I feel engaged in the module content and work. However, the uni could do more to help students and make them feel part of the community at such a low time. It can be difficult to concentrate and mentally the pandemic has taken a toll on much of the student community. I hope that the uni go forward putting mental health on the forefront of their mission to better the student body. However, they have made a good effort at engaging students, thus, I'm excited to have a more ordinary student experience in the future.

Postgraduate research degrees PhD

Despite the unexpected pandemic and its effects on my studies, my experience at University of St Andrews in unforgettable and has changed me a lot and added so much to my experience and knowledge. Simply it was a wonderful experience!

Health Psychology (MSc)

Not great. I haven’t felt listened to by my academic tutor, module leaders or the disability services. If you are considering apply to St Andrews and have a condition which significantly effects your ability to study, I would strongly suggest looking at other universities. The support i have received during my time at St Andrews has been abysmal, and while I hope that mine is a one off case, a number of my course mates have expressed similar experiences.

Miranda

English MA (Hons)

I love it. I met the love of my life here, and the classes are dope. Not a single thing wrong with my St Andrews experience.

Linda

University of St Andrews

Geography and International Relations MA (Hons)

10 out of 10 would recommend to a friend.

Grace

University of St Andrews

Arabic and International Relations MA (Hons)

Really enjoyed it however I wish professors and tutors were more open to adjustments in the curriculum.

Paula

Chemistry BSc (Hons)

Sophie

Mathematics BSc (Hons)

Really enjoyed being here, will be sad to leave

Ellie

University of St Andrews

Art History and Mathematics MA (Hons)