Student reviews of University of South Wales

1,453 University of South Wales reviews

• University of South Wales
katie

University of South Wales

Business and Management BA (Hons)

students at the newport campus do not get a typical student experiences. it can be frustrating watch the uni's decisions when they do not put the students who are already their as first. my classes are great which makes even more disappointing how political this university is.

Rachelle

Post compulsory Education and Training (PcET) PGCE

Fantastic! As a part-time student, the pace, and approach really works to encompass a variety of needs. The tutors are all approachable and enthusiastic which makes the learning so much more fun.

Andrew

Business Studies HND

Its one of the few campus that you can learn about horticulture and agriculture, great for people wanting to learn in those subjects. Tutors are very good, the place is about to get a big overhaul, which will have an impact on certain subjects,

Chris

Mechanical Engineering HND

The overall university experience so far has been good. The course content is well written and delivered, along with the facilities to complete work assignments.

Milosz

Business Studies HND

Overall it’s been an amazing experience and confidence builder. The tutors and peers are amazing at Bridgend college, whom provide an excellent service and are very supportive, which helps towards achieving future goals. The only problem that does arise is the parking, what a nightmare!

TR
Tia Robbins

University of South Wales

Graphic Communication BA (Hons)

This course is perfect for me and I love it. I was skeptical about doing a foundation degree, but it’s been the best decision I’ve made. I feel very passionate about my course.

Nikita

Public and Emergency Services HND

It's providing the next step to get onto my career path, they provide a calm enviroment.. they have knowlege in what they talk about. ive enjoyed mu first year.

Zannetta

University of South Wales

Accounting and Finance BA (Hons)

I really like being a student and I think that's because I work hard and it is paying off. But sometimes you are not getting what you want and that's the beauty of it, because it helps you grow and learn to get out of the comfort zone and try to be better and better. I really want to success. My parents sent me here with all those expenses not to just have fun, but to learn also. I want to make them proud of me and I am really doing this for them and for me!

Dan

Drama MA

It has not been too bad, however I understand that there could be a little more done to improve it. I have enjoyed making friends while studying as well as finding my style of learning and working along the way.

Rhiannon

Film BA (Hons)

It has been mostly positive, I enjoy the practical side, but the lectures are very long. I wish the societies were more accessible, or that someone had told me about the potential to join societies from Cardiff University. Overall, I love the opportunitys that the assignments give me in filming, I have attended events and filmed people and places that I would have never even seen if it wasn't for the assignments pushing out there to film. I feel that I learn a lot from every assignment.