University of Reading

1,844 University of Reading reviews

• University of Reading

I'm really enjoying my college experience. Reading is close to the cities that I visit and uni is close to everything you need. The accommodation is really good and everywhere feels safe. I advise new students to join as many societies as possible

Master's in Finance

I came from a top 5 in UK Uni and I really feel like I downgraded to the worst university on earth. No study facilities offered and organisation is messed up.

Agricultural Business Management BSc (Hons)

Great Campus, nice halls, decent student town and brilliant social life. However the course/lecturing on my course (Agriculutral Business Managment) was very poor value. The lecturers were very out of date as was their materail. I graduated 6 months ago with a 2:1 and still can't get a graduate job. So in summary I would recomend the uni but look carefully at the course you choose!

I have really enjoyed my university experience, met some great people and developed so much as a person. The advice I'd give to prospective students is make the most of it and think about employment and career moves early on to make it worthwhile!

good campus, lots of support from staff, the structure of my chosen course suits me well as well and the compulsory modules within my degree are all ones that i have a particular interest it. very keen on extra curricular activities also which is good?

It has been a great learning experience, whilst also being able to enjoy the city's night life and meeting new people (especially the 'eye candy' which I have made great use of).

University was different than expected. Coming to Reading directly from a city like Shanghai has had a big impact on my lifestyle. THe first few months weren't easy

Everyone is very helpful and friendly while making friends is easy. Work kicking in now towards Easter but still time to finish the football season with Reading 1st XI and Geography.

Reading is an industry city which located near London. It seems like a mixture of a big city and a small town. I enjoy my study and my life in here and I have my own night life. There is a big shipping mall and I can buy whatever I want. My tutor is a nice person and the staff in the university are easygoing.

My university experience is very good. I find it enjoyable. My piece of advice would be not to be afraid, everyone is in the same boat so just give everything a try