University of Portsmouth

1,658 University of Portsmouth reviews

• University of Portsmouth

Music and Sound Technology BSc (Hons)

i enjoy coming to portsmouth, its an easy lifestyle and i enjoy lectures with all of my lecturers. i have found a lot of useful information from my course already and i haven't even been here long. the only problem is that i am paying 9 grand a year to come in for roughly 7 hours a week - very frustrating. however i like the people on my course and all the opportunities there are down here.

Music and Sound Technology BSc (Hons)

Overall a good experience so far. Enjoying the course especially using the facilities, and also the lecturers are really helpful. The night life is not too bad, really good when going out with clubs on wednesdays.

Music and Sound Technology BSc (Hons)

For my course, everything is extremely close by, be it the library, clubs or buildings for my lectures as it's quite a compact city campus. The Student union works hard to provide social outlets for every student of all backgrounds and interests. This means that no one is ever left out, it's all inclusive for a fun, social experience outside of your course. My lecturers are passionate about their subject and emit this through their talks.

Music and Sound Technology BSc (Hons)

I really enjoy Portsmouth University. The lecturers here are very helpful and have helped me explore ways to help me get a career. I have also been to a careers adviser who spoke through many options with me, giving me links to various sites. The night life is good, a lot of different clubs to choose from depending on what you like. I live in James Watson halls which is right in the centre of everything you need. No faults to the university.