University of Portsmouth | Student Reviews

1,393 University of Portsmouth reviews

• University of Portsmouth
Graphics_student

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

Overall, I liked a lot of Uni, the best parts being the sport teams I was part of. However overall I am very angry at Portsmouth Uni, namely the "higher ups" (Graham Galbraith) who have proven in the year 2020 that the students really have no say in what goes on at the uni. The union, the local MP and a student petition with over 8,000 signatures all asked for one thing and were not even achknowledged. We just pay and they do what they want.

Fi

University of Portsmouth

VERY poor, I wish I had gone to another university, the negligence of this university has made my mental health decrease drastically. Please look at everything I have mentioned prior in terms of my experience. Do not recommend!

Afiya

University of Portsmouth

Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy BSc (Hons)

It's been good Accommodation are expensive Library is crowded Facilities are old, chairs are old, tables are old Need parking spaces as this is not offered for

George

University of Portsmouth

Physics, Astrophysics and Cosmology MPhys (Hons)

My uni experience has been good, the atmosphere at Portsmouth is chilled but productive, the course has been well run and the lecturers listen to all the feedback given. I have also benefited greatly from the sports scholarship scheme.

Michael

University of Portsmouth

Quantity Surveying BSc (Hons)

I have had a great time. Made lots of friends and had a really good laugh. The academic work has pushed my boundaries and prepared me for employment well. I have also enjoyed playing sport for 4 years and been able to travel across the country as a result.

Daisy

Geography BSc (Hons)

More my course is good and prepared me for adult life. Got new friends and met many great people.

India

Geography BSc (Hons)

I have really enjoyed it so far. Met good people and have learnt a lot on my course

Karina

University of Portsmouth

It's been very good I have made a lot of friends and am enjoying my course a lot. My lecturers are very approachable and help with all my needs and questions. The campus is also good

Blessing

University of Portsmouth

Quantity Surveying BSc (Hons)

It's been a bit stressful but so far so good. Any upcoming students should be prepared to put in the work and should learn to study independently, should be confident and able to speak up when he or she isn't understanding what's been taught.

Cally